Epic IV: 2008 Rosters for MVP 2005

SwinginSoriano

SSoriano, what about Josh Towers. Are you going to downgrade his attributes? He is having an awful year.

Major changes only occurr at the end of the season, he may be beombed all year, or maybe he'll have a 3.50 ERA after the all star break. Who knows? I don't make changes based on 1 1/2 months, in fact, changes only get made in the off-season while the roster is inactive.

i think beckett needs a power boost after that homer yesterday lol.

Next time around, he may have a little more power, like 30. :lol:

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Changes being made right now:

Ramon Ramirez - RP, 48 stamina, avg potential, 4 seam 92 mph, 2 seam 90 mph 8 movement, curve 9 movement, slider 4 movement, all control +15.

(Too bad the Yanks or myself didn't think of the possibility of changing a starter with limited stuff to a reliever. But with Chacon I cannot really complain, despite his last start and missing tonight's start due to a fielding injury.)

Chad Paronto: 4 seam 92 mph 65 control, curveball 7 movement 55 control (right slight), slider 81 mph 5 movement 55 control (right slight), 2 seam 90 mph 6 movement left slight

SS, the rosters aren't working for me. I opened up the .mbe file and edited it and then exported it. When I go to start a game it crashes right away. Could there be an issue with the .mbe or maybe the models.big? Thanks for any help you can give.

Good question; his rosters have worked before, so that's probably not the problem. I just checked his previous release before today's and there was 3,283 and I guess they work fine. I dunno what to tell you. Try uninstall/reinstall.

I have a .sav file of UR and I tried that too, thats when it crashed after the ball was hit. I plan on doing a total uninstallation/reinstallation today. I did notr try it with the datrabase files and I don't plan too. It's not just your roster SS, something else is screwing up my game too.

Archived