Epic IV: 2008 Rosters for MVP 2005

SwinginSoriano

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't change many batting stances, though my majors have been tinkered with by KG. (I used his as a base.) Batting stances and other attibutes will be changed for the 2007 release.

Anyway, is there an all-star team glitch? What else? I haven't tested it yet.

This update was just to fix some structural problems, not attribute problems. Some of them may have changed because he took the base of my roster, from which I had already changed some things. Keep testing out every team in a variety of stadiums; suggest attrib changes once he releases 3.0.

The 8 errors were just a matter of moving around the pitching rotation. Those are easy to fix. I'll test out the roster in the game later on.

okay, I'll monkey around with it when I finish the cyberface numbers.

Pretty much change rotation and lineup orders, right?

This update was just to fix some structural problems, not attribute problems. Some of them may have changed because he took the base of my roster, from which I had already changed some things. Keep testing out every team in a variety of stadiums; suggest attrib changes once he releases 3.0.

Yep! I love suggestions as long as they aren't vague! :p

I just changed the SP1 and SP2 and it fixed it. I have played one game and it worked great. I started about five more in different stadiums and with different teams and they all made it to the second inning. Looks like a great roster, you two make a good team.

0 errors now, thanks guys! Anyway to answer your question:

KG and I have seperate rosters. KG's total minor's use my majors, in return I use his 'structure' for v 3.0. Now there should be much less glitches. We have much to anticipate, 3.0, UR 7.0 (new players and updated batter ratings), and ultimately KG's roster if he can defeat the long and boring process known as roster making. :p

Archived