Epic IV: 2008 Rosters for MVP 2005

SwinginSoriano

45 days late for this reply, but better late than never. :x So far, speed has decreased a bit all around for most players as I felt that players were a tad too fast. Defensive ratings have the same formula as last year though. (It's pretty unscientific).

So far, I have overhauled everything up to the Reds' ML roster, I have had only two to three hours a night for 'rostering' so progress is not as fast as I'd like but it'll be out on time.

Combined with my complete ratings adjustment for every minor leaguer, this is going to be one heck of a roster.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Tommorrow night I will probably get back into doing my rosters. I have been working 13 hour days to obtain a promotion at work, because of that my rosters were put on hold for a short while.

I'll keep you all up to date with my progress and potential delays, as for my roster (and KG's) roster's fans depend on it. :)

• 3 weeks later...

What is Hanley looking like?

Sorry for the late reply, but...

Awesome potential (duh, I'll eat crow now)

Lefties: 97 contact 91 power

Righties: 86/75

97 speed, 12 baserunning, 15 aggression. If he has a season like 2007 in a RBI slot he may become the best player in the game.

---

I may ask about the Nationals when I get to that team, which is incidentally last :( . Right now I'm finishing the Brewers, so I'm about 45% done with the alpha-version. Progress is much slower this year, but it'll get done. If you want any .met files KG, I can just email them to you, but I always re-do the ratings once more after checking the "overall" rating bars in the game itself. (To line up the ratings correctly.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tywiggins' MVPeditor?

----

Right now I just finished the Phillies and will start the Pirates, which marks me at 60% finished with the alpha version. I am wondering if when I finish all 30 MLB teams, if I will just release an incomplete alpha to allow everyone here to look at, criticize, and suggest ratings and anything related. Of course it has to be okay with KG. Pretty much, a working beta will probably be done by February and ratings will be finalized (aligned into order correctly) by Spring Training, which is my goal as usual.

Sorry for the delay! I am working hard at them! (And it's hard to beat the mid to late December release of last year's rosters. :) )

• 2 weeks later...

Now I'm starting the Toronto Blue Jays, after this I have...

- Washington Nationals

- Free Agents

After this I can release a playable alpha file I can use for testing ratings. Maybe it gets released on time after all. :)

Man you've been keepin busy bro! Did you even have time to celebrate New Years? :)

Archived