Total Classics Phase 4 F.A.Q Thread

fuzzone

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah man im sorry, i actually just finished wrapping up the installer, i gotta upload it to the boys tonight to test it out.

sorry again, shouldnt be longer than a day or 2.

Working with Mr. Dibiase has been a bit more "challenging" than working with Fuzz ever was.

Mr. Dibiase had thought about outsourcing the beta testing to a firm in Bangalore, India (to cut costs), but luckily the TC team banded together and we were able to convince him to keep the testing on U.S. soil.

It shouldn't take us too long (hopefully) to finish the testing. Once we're done and it's released, you can consider TC4 the TC team's Christmas (or Hannakuh or Kwanza or Festivus or Saturnalia or Winter Solstice or [substitute suitable seasonable holiday here]) gift to the MVPMods community. :D

thanks nyy_rich, none of this could be done without the team.

i think everyones going to be really satisfied with tc4. definitely better than TC3 in so many ways you'll notice almost immediately after the first game.

didn't get any themes in this time around, hopefully astroeric will take care of that.

tc4 is done folks, waiting on tony to get back to me regarding a little something and then will upload.

should be a few hours,tonight, but no matter what happens -- nothing should prevent this from being up on the site by tomorrow.

word to the wise: don't underestimate starting pitchers with an arsenal of only 2 pitches.lol

If you give me a list of 50 players, I can do the loading screens as seen in the MVP 2006 forum for TC4, as a supplemental package.

Stipulation: The list has to include at least two Astros. And no Joe Morgan.

--Eric

hey eric, how's the loading screens coming along?

yeah jim didn't like the pitching grips initially because he said it blurred out, but when he brought the in-game resolution to 1024 x 768, he was able to see it very big and clearly.

the screenshot doesnt do it must justice, it looks much better in game.

parks installed

aa01nite.big, aa03nite.big, aaa1nite.big, clevday.big, poloday.big, spotday.big, & tigrnite.big

parks backed up

aa01nite.big, aaa1nite.big, clevday.big, poloday.big, spotday.big, tigrnite.big, & yankday.big

it installs aa03nite.big but does not back it up, and it backs up yankday.big but there is no yankday.big to install

Archived