"The Man Who Ruined Baseball" aka Curt Flood

HardcoreLegend

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whose face is half? McClendon or Thomas? I used Thomas's face image as a base per the 'Original Face Pictures' database.

Here is Nellie Briles.

briles.jpg

A gritty control artist, Briles moved into the St. Louis starting rotation when Bob Gibson suffered a broken leg in 1967. He won nine straight games and led the NL in winning percentage (.737, 14-4) and the Cardinals in ERA (2.43). He was 19-11 in 1968.

My version is below. It still needs a bit more blending but I'd say it is about 85% done. What do you think?

I'll give that a look in a bit.

Alright, I tried this and it really didn't look like Maris. Not so much the texture, but the face model. Anyone got a good idea of one that will match Maris' face build better?

Below is the texture. If someone can apply it to a skeleton and have it come out right, be my guest.

Probably. I went with strawberry blond because it was kinda in between.

Here is an updated McGriff. Alittle less shiney. This is probably the last thing I'll be able to do for a couple of days with the weekend coming up.

Thanks again medric. If you'd like to try this McGriff and post an image of it, I'd appreciate that.

Thanks. This is a bigger version below, straight from my XBOX. Since I didn't change the face shape, it can easily be ported to PC.

Frederick Stanley "Crime Dog" McGriff: A power-hitting first baseman, the 5-time All-Star became, in 1992, the first player since the dead-ball era to lead both leagues in home runs. Although he has never hit more than 37 homers in a single season, he finished the 2003 campaign only 9 homers away from joining the exclusive company of those who have hit 500. He won a World Series title with the Atlanta Braves in 1995.

MCGRIFFFRED.jpg

Archived