Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Kccitystar

The Official Right Now thread...

I figured I'd bring some idea into this part of the forums and this thought sparked up some curiosity.

Right now I'm just tired, battling some stupid stuffy nose and a cough that just won't leave. I've tried everything :(

What exactly are some of you doing still up past sleeping hours?

bro..i feel the exact same way...im so dam tired..i havent been on this site in ages..i suppose i can make ur thread also my return to mvp mods...hows everyone been

Talking with my girlfriend who's at home. She only has dialup, so she can't get on 'til late, and with the time zone... it's a late night.

But, still good. Wednesday can't come soon enough for her return.

Not tired, got my self on the stay up late, sleep until 1:30 schedule, which I need to fix before school starts again. I was playing an addictive game of Civilization 4.

Right now, I am sitting at work with a bad case of diarrhea and trying to study for some placement tests for college...Not doing so hot...

Wow, 2 year old bump. As of now, I'm eating cookies and watching nfl live on tv :)

Off work this week, so going to bed around 5pm and waking at 3am is normal. Appropriately, I've just woken up, and it's 3:20am. :)

Right now, I'm Waiting for tomorrow!

JETS!!!!!

But right now, I'm also waiting for the Mets.

Same here.

And waiting for tomorrow's meeting where we have to tell our boss we didn't get anything done yet. Uh oh. Or maybe I'll call in sick.

Sitting in a hotel room in Whitecourt, Alberta looking forward to going home on December 14, for Christmas...

Oh, wow. How is everything doing? Hopefully December will come quickly and January will come slowly.

Bored out of mind, looking a good pc game to play. Tried Left4dead thought it looked good but got old quickly.

I'm looking good MP game, I just find AI too stupid in any single player games except for f.e.a.r.

I'm gonna try team fortress 2, it seems arcady and don't have to worry dumb AI.

Right now, I'm pumped. I made my schools varsity baseball team as well as the junior varsity basketball team. I am honored to play for the basketball team, because we had the best junior varsity team in all of Queens last year, and possibly the whole five boroughs. (Can't say that about the baseball team though. ;) )