Unable to install modded stadiums

ncbravesfan

This is my second try at getting an answer, but I would desperately like to use the modded stadiums.

I downloaded the Turner Field night stadium and tried to install it into the game. When I did, all of the signs were all screwed up (cut in half and in strange places).

The readme says that all you have to do is extract the file into the stadium file and that's it - what am I doing wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thats all you should have to do. When you extract the file, does it ask you to overwrite the original? Sometimes when I extract stuff using winrar, itll extract the whole folder(with the file inside), instead of just the file. So check in your stadiums folder, and see if it might have transferred the folder with the file inside it, instead of just the file to overwrite the original. Other than that, I have no idea what might be up.

You don't extract any file into any other file.

Download the file, extract it from whatever format it's in (.zip or .rar etc.), then copy the .big files from the extraction folder into the Program FilesEA SportsMVP Baseball 2005datastadium folder.

I think you have Stadium Textures set to "Low" in the options screen. (I'm pretty sure it's the "Display" options.) This uses the cram.fsh file in the stadiums, which most modders (including me) don't update when they change stadiums. Changing it to "High" uses the more standard cram32.fsh, and should fix the problem.

Archived