Realistic crowd mod w.i.p

poconoman11

i'm sure this was done by someone at some extent, but what i did was

make the crowd seating at random spots in the stands. I am also wondering how can i get permission from to insorporate this with the crowdchanger mods crowd0 file? If this is done already please forgive me.

not after the dodgers started posting ushers at all the gates.... i don't think you can get away with doing that at even wrigley any longer

it would be nice to see the crowds clumped rather than randomly scattered, if that's possible, though i doubt it is w/ tiling

this mod brings about an interesting idea.

when having the Astros play the Rangers, perhaps we can have a crowd showing a 50-50 mix? I can't tell you how cool it is to see Astros fans in match the number of Rangers fans at Ballpark in Arlington. Maybe this happens in states like Californa and New York? Maybe Flordia... I know the Braves, Red Sox and Yankees tend to get a mix of fans at away games

but back on track... I think smaller crowds is a good idea and could possibly be applied to owner and dynasty mods to show team performanc

You're not literally taking sections out of the stadium are you? Just the people, not parts of the stadium...?

If you're only removing people, then that is great. Maybe you two could mesh your mod together and use one of Kraw's installers to install the meshing of the two.

And a side question, you're only going to do this for small market teams, right? If so that would be cooler.

UncleMo, yes i am only remiving fans not the sections. i plan

on doing Tropicanafield,comericapark,rfk in other words places

that have lesser people in it then in a persons family tree.

i will be uploading Tropicana tonight once i learn how to friggin

upload. I may change my name to Forrest Gump if i dont get

it right.

Archived