MVPedit 2006.2 (Jan 11 2006)

rglass95

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After waiting over 20 years for the Astros to reach the World Series, how do you feel about them being swept?

:(

If it makes you feel any better, my MVPEdit-fueled Astros won the World Series in my dynasty.

...Yeah, it didn't make me feel any better either.

--Eric

• 1 month later...

Just recently got the new version. It works great except for one thing...I can't get photos for new players I either create or edit with this new version.

When I right click where the photo is supposed to go and open the .bmp file and the alpha and click ok to create the .fsh...nothing happens.

Is there no way to do this anymore or has there been a patch or a solution for this that I haven't been able to find?

• 1 year later...

Here's my problem. I am trying to import my rosters from my current dynasty (using UR8.6+) into MVPEdit but I am getting a run-time error 3022.

This is what I had done - I used the .dat importer/exporter to export the .dat files from my dynasty and tried to load them in MVPEdit but I am not able to get it to work.

Now, I know that the error 3022 is to because there are players with duplicate hex values. Now my question is how do I check to see which hex IDs are duplicate? I had opened up career.dat to see what 2 hex values are the same, but that is going to take forever. If there is an easier solution to this, can someone please let me know. Thank you and take care.

• 10 months later...

I know this has been covered before, but I can not for the life of me find it in the forums.

Isn't there a way to change it in MVPEdit so that when adding career stats, Baltimore players do not show up with the Oakland name? Is it in the config file, or is it a Lahman issue?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know this has been covered before, but I can not for the life of me find it in the forums.

Isn't there a way to change it in MVPEdit so that when adding career stats, Baltimore players do not show up with the Oakland name? Is it in the config file, or is it a Lahman issue?

5 month bump.

Archived