KC & TT's Mods 06 : MVP 06 Theme

Kriegz

This is pretty much going to be a big time revamping of the whole MVP 06 theme through loading screens and such. Me and my bro KC will both be working on this and this will be included in the big MVP 06 mod. We're gonna see how much we can make this look like a new game. I want to experiment to see how far we can really take this as far as editing the fonts and stuff. Any suggestions or stuff is welcome, we will be posting progress here. It might take off a bit slow while KC is working on his unis, but this is defiatly gonna get off the ground.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a way you could replace the team logo's with better quality versions? If you look at the team select screens or the versus screens EAs team logo's are pretty low quality.

Maybe in the future, but it would have nothing to do with this mod.

Need some opionns. Do you want MVP Tips loading screens like last year's, or Featured MVPMods Mods, like a screen that would focus on one of Pirate's stadiums, ect.?

Anyone got some Hi-Res pics that don't have the player centred in the middle?

I think that highlighting the mods would be a real unique idea. It would really help to promote the talented modders who's work is contained & provide a unique bit of info that would actually be of some interest. It would really tie the whole mod together quite nicely IMHO.

Archived