KC & TT's Mods 06 : MVP 06 Theme

Kriegz

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True, I can fix that.

Also Barry Bonds looks odd because he's facing the away from the middle, that's just something I learned in my publishing class. The problem with that is you'd have mostly leftys from the front or rightys from the back. Either that or move the placement of the menu.

Also Barry Bonds looks odd because he's facing the away from the middle, that's just something I learned in my publishing class. The problem with that is you'd have mostly leftys from the front or rightys from the back. Either that or move the placement of the menu.

Find me a pic big enough facing in and i'll use it. You'll be looking for hours :lol:

perhaps you can replace the Bellhorn one with a Derrek Lee pic. He really had a breakout year last season and alot will be expected of him coming into 2006.

I'd also like to see some Indians in there, but that's just bias ;)

Nobody cares about us, because there's literally no pics.

So you make these 2x how? I tried to do it the way I know with fshtool but it wasn't working right.

When I made my loading screens I made them 2x by actually editing the index.fsh file in notepad. If the index has the .bmp size as 512 512 you can change it to 1024 1024 and it should make it 2x. Be sure to increase the buffer size within the index as well or it won't work and you will get a error message stateing...you guessed it "increase the buffer size" when you double click index.fsh to recompress the fsh file. Then what you do is create your image 1024 1024 (or 2x) and then the game will reduce it to 512 x 683 (or whatever the size is). I was not able to change the index.fsh to anything higher than 1024 so that may be the maximum as it caused the game to crash.

http://www.dajiyuan.com/ has some high quality images

but it is not in english, and if you click the english link on the site you suddenly need a user name and password to look at the images

the site is a pain in the ***, but it is where I found the Roger Clemens & Mariano Rivera images

If you go to altavista.com and click on the Babel Fish link, you can paste the address where it says "Translate a Web page". The translator can accept quite a few languages, including Japanese and Korean.

Archived