KC & TT's Mods 06 : MVP 06 Theme

Kriegz

If you go to altavista.com and click on the Babel Fish link, you can paste the address where it says "Translate a Web page". The translator can accept quite a few languages, including Japanese and Korean.

Thanks a bunch for that, i'd given up on that webpage. Anyone have a link to an eazip walkthrough? I'm having a but of a brain lapse of how I used to do it.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is still going strong. I finally had some time today to make some progress. Putting the pics in is easy but finding them is hard. Anyone that finds some pics of a player that they want in and sends it to me, I will probualy use. But, it has to be at least 800x600 at the smallest, and the player must be offset to a side while the other shows the stadium backroiund or whatever. Not sure about KC's status in this project because he said that his main PC burned out, so we'll see what happens. Here is a preview of one I just did and what I am looking for as far as pics go.

mvp200520060220135647329bz.th.png

This is still going strong. I finally had some time today to make some progress. Putting the pics in is easy but finding them is hard. Anyone that finds some pics of a player that they want in and sends it to me, I will probualy use. But, it has to be at least 800x600 at the smallest, and the player must be offset to a side while the other shows the stadium backroiund or whatever. Not sure about KC's status in this project because he said that his main PC burned out, so we'll see what happens. Here is a preview of one I just did and what I am looking for as far as pics go.

mvp200520060220135647329bz.th.png

That's freaking awesome! Jake is the man! :)

how about we get people going to spring training to bring out their cameras and take good shots? i'm going to a couple of games and can grab some pics.

it can be easier for you two if you made a chart of what each orginal looks like then have a photo with orientation simular to the defaults.

Archived