Questions about the MVP 2006 Mod

Rob_Mopar

I downloaded the new Mod and it looks great and plays great in several aspects.

But i have a couple of questions.

1 When you create a new Dynasty do you choose "default roster or current roster to use the roster from the mod?

2 I know this isn't the Final release of the Mod but does anyone know how to change the portrait of Johnny Damon? His face and graphics are fine but the pic has him in Redsox hat and still has the beard.

I hope someone can help.........BTW great job on the Mod it's very realistic in every way. keep up the good work.

I downloaded the new Mod and it looks great and plays great in several aspects.

But i have a couple of questions.

1 When you create a new Dynasty do you choose "default roster or current roster to use the roster from the mod?

2 I know this isn't the Final release of the Mod but does anyone know how to change the portrait of Johnny Damon? His face and graphics are fine but the pic has him in Redsox hat and still has the beard.

I hope someone can help.........BTW great job on the Mod it's very realistic in every way. keep up the good work.

1. Current

2. Download the new Damon portrait available in the download section and install it with EA Graphics Editor.

how about camera #6, the behind the pitcher view. is there a way to restore the one from before the mod? the mvp06 one is zoomed way out to the point where its a little hard to see what going on and doesnt work when pitching to left handed batters.

COMPRESS IT

people stop using EAGE it is junk for MVP

how about camera #6, the behind the pitcher view. is there a way to restore the one from before the mod? the mvp06 one is zoomed way out to the point where its a little hard to see what going on and doesnt work when pitching to left handed batters.

edit the datafile

I'm a little hesitant to download the 06 mod (I know, I know) until I can get clarification that it will install cleanly over my game that I patched 5 times with EA over the course of last season. I read the mod's description and it doesn't explain too much about this. Just that it might or it might not work. Well anyone have any problems this way? :?:

I'm a little hesitant to download the 06 mod (I know, I know) until I can get clarification that it will install cleanly over my game that I patched 5 times with EA over the course of last season. I read the mod's description and it doesn't explain too much about this. Just that it might or it might not work. Well anyone have any problems this way? ?
makes one wonder why you do not have access to the retail discs

Hey Guys

I used to use the camera angle 6 for pitching and 4 for batters when i downloaded the new mod the camera angle is now down the third base line is there anyway to restore it or do i have to wait for the final result......

Thanks

John

Hey Guys

I used to use the camera angle 6 for pitching and 4 for batters when i downloaded the new mod the camera angle is now down the third base line is there anyway to restore it or do i have to wait for the final result......

Thanks

John

yes this is a bug with this mod, mine does the same. I changed it back to one of the other views....

I installed the mod recently and it seems to me that people are running faster then they used to. is this suposed to happen. It seems similar to a problem i had before after one of the patches. to fix that ihad to turn on vertical sync and such. which is still turned on.

I'm tempted to start a dynasty ,but noticed that the legends and heroes are in the Free Agent list. how do I get them out of there?

When the new dynasty settings selection screen pops up, select NO for 'Unlockable players'.

As far as sliders is concerned, I'm using Pared's with the 06 mod. It's tough as hell, but very rewarding. I'm hovering around the .500 mark most of teh time. But you must be VERY concentrated while pitching. Miss the brown area, and you might serve up a fat one, ready for a blasting.

jkilla74 wrote:

Totte wrote:

jkilla74 wrote:

This is the best!!!!! The only question I have though is this? Do I need to change the sliders or is the game already modded so I dont need to do that.....

It's pre-modded to increase your pleasure rate =)

Ok so can I use the Pro sliders I downloaded from the site?

You probualy would want to use sliders that were based off of that datafile that's included in the mod.

Ok so just dont mess with the sliders then?

Dont be afraid to mess with the sliders if something you see in the gameplay doesn't feel right to you. If you want to try a pre made set of sliders you can check mine out in the announcements forum and I would assume that you can find others on the site as well.

Big thing is if something doesn't feel right to you then go ahead and tweak I'm sure we all have slightly different ideas on what the "perfect gameplay" is.

When the new dynasty settings selection screen pops up, select NO for 'Unlockable players'.

As far as sliders is concerned, I'm using Pared's with the 06 mod. It's tough as hell, but very rewarding. I'm hovering around the .500 mark most of teh time. But you must be VERY concentrated while pitching. Miss the brown area, and you might serve up a fat one, ready for a blasting.

Thanks for the info Dweave..much appreciated,and I agree,I like the pitching tweek also. Before I had user pitch control around -40 on AllStar and still had to really nibble to issue walks. Yesterday I walked 3 in the 1st inning alone :wink: I'll adjust down somewhat,but not too much. Kind of reminds me of High Heat where nibbling at the corners could get you into trouble real quick....thats a good thing :lol:

Archived