MVP '06 Mod

BrewCrew

I just ordered MVP '05 and I am VERY anxious to get the game and check out this Mod...it seems amazing!

However, there is just one problem. I have just about no idea what to do. So, I was just hoping that someone could point me in the right direction as to how to update my game to the fullest once I receive it. What patches should I download? What do I need to do to apply the Mod? (I'm guessing there is a readme file somewhere that will help me through it?) Can I download other files to apply to the game in addition to the '06 Mod? (for example, I didn't see Miller Park on the list of stadiums for the Mod...can I still download a Miller Park update from elsewhere on the site?) Are there other files you would recommend downloading for maximum quality?

I know these may be loaded questions...I'm just a newbie looking for some guidance because I am very impressed with all the work and excited to try it out! Thanks for your help!

I saw your Miller Park mod and it looks awesome. That's the one I was planning on downloading. And County Stadium too??? You're bringing me back to my childhood with that one, very cool. Very much looking forward to playing around with all this.

Anyone got some tips with regard to my original post...anything I should know before I dive in with all this? Thanks again!

If it helps at all, in another thread that I made, someone told me you need at least patch #3 of MVP'05 to get the most out of this mod too. Haven't tried it yet due to time constraints but will probably this evening. Can't wait. And I'l be using County Stadium for sure! Spent many a day playing hooky from school, and freezing my tookus off at Packer games in my home away from home there growing up!

:)

Archived