WIP: Proposed Oakland Stadium

friar

I think you can move the cameras,but I don't think you can movethe pitchers in the bullpen. You can move the plate and rubber but the pitchers will remain regardless if they are under a building or not

Thanks. That sucks though. Guess I'll have to get creative with that. :lol:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow that stadium looks awsome. as an A's fan I would love it if they built something like that but i highly doubt the city will put in enough money for the owners to build the stadium. especially after the money that has been added to the A's payroll this season. even if it is unlikely i would love to have it available in the game, its an awsome design.

best of luck with the project.

It seems like a very hard task to build that park, if you can do it, than... wow. Anyway, how about the Twins' new park, is that more likely to be built?

Maybe after I finish Oakland. But I still have quite a bit to do with this one.

just rename mstadium.ord/orl to removable.ord/orl, and vice versa. then just use removable.ord/orl from now on, and you'll be fine.

So I need to switch the two around, but which one would I create the .o from? Removable or mstadium?

First extract removable.orl and ord. and rename them something different, like removable1.orl and ord

Next:

If you have been editing mstadium.orl and ord then rename those removable.orl and ord.

Rename the removable1.ord and orl mstadium.orl and ord and put those four files back in the game. No more disappearing verts.

I am looking forward to see what you have done

Well, I need to start over bcause of the removable issue, so I won't have anything tangible for a few days. But rest assured the park is coming. :)

How do I pack removable into the netwday.big file? It tells me the filename is too long, which makes sense since nfshtool is dos-based. But that doesn't help me. I have an idea that might save me a ton of work on this thing, but it won't work unless I can pack removable into the .big. Can anyone help me?

How do I pack removable into the netwday.big file? It tells me the filename is too long, which makes sense since nfshtool is dos-based. But that doesn't help me. I have an idea that might save me a ton of work on this thing, but it won't work unless I can pack removable into the .big. Can anyone help me?

You need the lastest version of gfxpak. You can get that here on the site I think. The older version wouldn't recognize long file names. If you can't find it PM me and I'll send you a copy.

Awesome. Thanks. What I'm gonna try is using Wrigley as the mstadium file. I'll take some of the main grandstand to do the RF corner, and then bring in the PNC that I already worked on as the removable file. That way, the bullpens are in play and I can make all the outfield stuff true to life. Sweet. Hope it works like I want it to. ;)

OK guys, I finally got some graphics software so I can start editing textures. That was the biggest thing holding me back. I was also really busy last weekend and didn't have a chance to work on the park at all. I'll work on it some tonight and post screens as soon as they are ready. :)

Archived