Official MVP 06 (MLB) Release

Sandlot

Sorry guys, haven't been around here for a while.

When is the official version of the mvp06 going to be released. Will it be much different than the beta?

yeah i was think the same thing. because its such a huge download, my internet is not that fast and i don't want to download it twice.

two releases

update pack

and a installer like the one ILF had, it has options to install 1x/2x portraits, faces, or uniforms

I'm not doing a LL this time becuase I would have to upload 6 different versions to cover all the options ILF has

I'm just not going to upload 3.6GIG

two releases

update pack

and a installer like the one ILF had, it has options to install 1x/2x portraits, faces, or uniforms

I'm not doing a LL this time becuase I would have to upload 6 different versions to cover all the options ILF has

I'm just not going to upload 3.6GIG

Can you simply upload the 2x models.big file which might solve some of the problems people are having?

Thanks,

C

lol

I was fortunate that the ILF version worked for me, I guess those who need LL will either use the old one, or just download mods the old fashioned way like the rest of us did.

Beta plus update pack, I've only heard of 3 or people that ILF did not work for CAPA being one of them

what version of windows are you running capa?

the 2x version IS THE beta download

the fix was to reinstall 1x uniforms

just grab u000a.fsh-u030b.fsh and insert them into your models.big file

Sorry...typo./..obviously I meant the 1x models.big but I guess you are not going to upload it. Where do I grab the fsh files you mention? Sorry...not a graphics guy...just a roster maker...

C

EDIT: nevermind...got them from models.big on disc 1....

man you guys are amazing! i just realised this week that mvp 06 was console only. actually, i knew that but had forgotten and remembered there being a project in the works for MLB version of NCAA. i didnt put it together that not only was there not to be an MLB version by EA but there was no more PC baseball at all.

i'm still playing 05 but just stumbled upon the beta release yesterday. simply amazing job to everyone working on this project. had to apply the low res uni fix to get rid of the stuttering. hope you guys can get that sorted cause it just makes the mod that much better. thanks guys.

Archived