Total Classics Phase 5 F.A.Q Thread

fuzzone

Quick correction for whoDidWhat.txt

Joe Girardi face did not appear in game for Jogar84 & my version.

Hideki Irabu & Chuck Knoblauch appeared in game but was not make by me, my version was not included.

David Cone in game is make by PeterBernard, my version wasn't there.

Hopefully this will give true credit to other modder so that they know they were part of this mod.

P.S The 1998 Yankees special uniform was not included in the tc5. Those who want 2x or HD quality uniform will than have to install my 98Yankees mod.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job on TC 5, but I do have one suggestion (something very minor):

could someone edit the loc files so they say the correct names of the menu songs?

cool. give it some time so we get all the corrections and fixes in.

Fuzz,

Yeah...up in CT now but grew up in Westchester. I'm a Yanks guy all the way, and was watching Maris and Mantle while most of you guys were getting your backsides wiped by your moms on the changing table...

; )

C

Fuzz,

Yeah...up in CT now but grew up in Westchester. I'm a Yanks guy all the way, and was watching Maris and Mantle while most of you guys were getting your backsides wiped by your moms on the changing table...

; )

C

hey capa, ill have an answer for the xbox question sometime tonight. i emailed the guys about it and i even wrote my response but i didnt post it.

but i just wanted it to run by the guys.

you always have to double check before u make a deal with the devil.

how about you guys have some unique cts and the such? i can make some.

you dont like the cts we have now? we got like 25 of them? whats wrong with them? whyt dont u like them? you don't like them? how come? whats the matter with the cts screens we got now? i dont understand why dont u like them?

can u do one and show me what u got? im interested and wouldnt mind including it.

hey capa, ill have an answer for the xbox question sometime tonight. i emailed the guys about it and i even wrote my response but i didnt post it.

but i just wanted it to run by the guys.

you always have to double check before u make a deal with the devil.

Thanks man...fair enough.

C

you dont like the cts we have now? we got like 25 of them? whats wrong with them? whyt dont u like them? you don't like them? how come? whats the matter with the cts screens we got now? i dont understand why dont u like them?

can u do one and show me what u got? im interested and wouldnt mind including it.

they don't even show on mine.

Fuzz,

; )

C

Capa - Where are you in Connecticut? I grew up in central Connecticut but after college in Florida, I moved up to Massachusetts. It's hard to believe I've lived here longer than I did in Connecticut (23 years here vs. 21 in Connecticut).

u didn't download it hardcore? :(

milwaukee county, classic busch, and umm ----

I want to, but I have made smaller personal modifications to TC4 for myself, so I have to go through and find all the uniforms, faces and such that I changed before I switch over to TC5.

But I do plan to.

i installed TC5, backed up my original files first. Then I realized i would only be able to play TC5 this way. I hit Install Original game files, this should put everythign back to normal right? Then i'm going to copy my mvp folder and install TC5 to that one w/o backing naything up (i shudn't need to right?) and i shud be able to play either one correct?

Capa - Where are you in Connecticut? I grew up in central Connecticut but after college in Florida, I moved up to Massachusetts. It's hard to believe I've lived here longer than I did in Connecticut (23 years here vs. 21 in Connecticut).

Jim,

I am in Monroe CT now...about 25 mins south of New Haven and 30 mins north of Stamford. I actually lived in Stamford for 12 years before buying a home here. My son plays hockey (graduating senior this year), so we've been all over CT since he was about 7!

C

i uninstalled EVERYTING mvp related and then installed the original game from the disk, made a copy of the folder and then tried to run the installer again for TC 5 and got some path/file '75' error after like 15 seconds

the exact error is Run-Time Error '75' Path/File access error

the thing is, it worked the first time, and then didn't work when i reinstalled the game, and i did patch it when i reinstalled

When you installed the first time, was it on top of a plain vanilla MVP2005 installation? In other words, had you downloaded any other mods at any time before trying to install Total Classics?

I'm trying to determine if what you installed TC on top of the first time you installed was the exact same as what you tried installing TC on top of the second time. Does that make sense?

Archived