Daytime Coors Field '06

JPL03

Most of the time the wall behind home plate is its own part in the .o file and it is mapped by using the one .bmp and having the verts stretched horizontally in both directions to duplicate the texture horizontally.

Therefore the easiest fix is to resize the .bmp to double the heighth and keep the same width. Then just put the brick pattern below or above the wall pattern. Make sure to enter the new dimensions in the index.fsh file for that bmp #. Then in OEdit you can just select the bottom or top wall verts for the individual part, make sure you have only the vertical move option checked and then move the verts all together up or down in the UV Map Editor so each wall section only covers the wall texture that you want.

Now since you changed the wall texture you will have to remap every wall section to its correct texture, but it isn't that bad, just moving vertices up and down in the UV Map Editor. This is how I put the brick behind home plate at Oriole Park. It is time consuming but the whole OEdit process is time consuming in itself so I don't mind doing it.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want this to come out nice. There is a lot that needs work, but when my name/reputation is attached I want to make sure it improves the stadium and does not diminish it. That is why I think everyone should just start from scratch like I did.

I want to make sure it improves the stadium and does not diminish it. That is why I think everyone should just start from scratch like I did.

c'mon now be real with everyone. all you did in this park was the ads. you even said so in your read me. with all respect for your work, the ads are nothing compared to what i'm doing to it for the '06 season. (rolies doger stadium is what influenced me to redo almost everything) i'm really only using the big sony scoreboard part and i'm even thinking of redoing that. so you dont half to worry about your name and so on. i chose this park because its my hometown park and i know it cuz ive been their alot. just because you have modded a park dosent mean other people cant change it right?

just because you have modded a park dosent mean other people cant change it right?

If you are going to mod it for yourself, then use his park and do whatever with it. If you are going to release it with your name on it and you're using his as a base, then it goes through him.

c'mon now be real with everyone. all you did in this park was the ads. you even said so in your read me.

That's not a fair statement, in all honesty. Sure, "all he did" was the ads, but the way you worded that, it sounds like you're saying all he did was slap some ads onto the walls. Obviously, you know what it means to work with oedit, so you know it took Pirate time to move all the verts, etc., to make the ads work, not to mention the time he took in Photoshop to actually hammer out those ads.

I respect what you're doing here. In fact, I'm looking to update Kauffman Stadium after the home opener, using Pirate's pretty-much-perfect rendition as a base. I'm sure you didn't mean it this way, but don't run anybody's work into the ground. Just pick your words a little more carefully next time, because there are people here who would take offense to that.

shut up. pirate dosent own mvp baseball 05, EA DOES!!!!!!!!

I own a copy, does that count?

I THINK SOME PEOPLE HERE NEED A REALITY CHECK. CUZ LAST TIME I CHECKED EA SPORTS/EA CANADA DEVELOPED THIS GAME NOT "PIRATE".

True, but you aren't editing their stock stadium, you are "updating" my edited stadium.

I don't understand why you get so upset, just make it a good update and all is good, but I assume it is not up to snuff considering you won't provide any screen shots.

alright ya'll forget what i said. i apologize for getting angry. with all bs aside my / pirates day version of coors is ready for everyone to use. Pirate if you want i can send it to you first for so you can check it out. let me know.

If you guys didnt like it i dont mind. i never ment to have it overwrite anyones work. this was my first mod and i tried to make it as real as possible. if anyone wants to download it and wasnt able too please email me dreurbld@hotmail.com. :D

ps. i'll be working on the night version as well.

1 thing i forgot to mention. i dont understand why you guys urge people to support the community in anyway they can. when you guys just pull peoples work. i mean let the community decide if they like it or not. there just seems to be alot of hypocrites that run this site.

1 thing i forgot to mention. i dont understand why you guys urge people to support the community in anyway they can. when you guys just pull peoples work. i mean let the community decide if they like it or not. there just seems to be alot of hypocrites that run this site.

YO! If you do not like it here then leave.

YO! If you do not like it here then leave.

shut your fat face no one was talking to you. :roll: but its cool i've been called up. and i'm ready for the show, then 2k6 on the 360. :wink:

Dang, this cat is crazy. Not my place, because I don't mod, but I do appriciate. So do what Thome25, Mo, Pirate, O, Hory, Jogar, boricuapapi, Friedman, ect, ect, ect.... have done, and you can brag all you want. But them pictures of your park, is bunk.

Archived