Daytime Coors Field '06

JPL03

I got a feeling you are'nt gonna be around here much longer.

who cares? i can just mod my own stuff and use it. not just put real ads in spots that ea already mapped out and call it a done mod. ha ha. i'd rather have EVERY PART of the stadium look as real as possible. unlike some of the "lazy modders" here.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who cares? i can just mod my own stuff and use it. not just put real ads in spots that ea already mapped out and call it a done mod. ha ha. i'd rather have every part of the stadium look as real as possible. unlike some of the "lazy modders" here.

OK look here. You decide too do a mod off the base of someone elses work, then have the baseBALLS too try and mock the person whos mod you used.

Check it out, lets see you try and do a stadium from scratch like Pirate is doing with BuschIII and then, and only then you might not be look at like a little crybaby by the whole modding community.

who cares? i can just mod my own stuff and use it. not just put real ads in spots that ea already mapped out and call it a done mod. ha ha. i'd rather have EVERY PART of the stadium look as real as possible. unlike some of the "lazy modders" here.

Yeah like those rocks in center field

your mod was bush league, what you did not steal from other mods looked like crap

OK look here. You decide too do a mod off the base of someone elses work,

He did not just base it off of pirates mod, he also used Trues' walls plus the crowd changer image for coors field.

He patched together mulitiple mods and called it his work

i've already had people tell me they like my mod better than pirates incomplete mod. :roll: i think that some people just fill threatend becuz i beat pirate at his own game. :wink:

thanks for the support guys!

i've already had people tell me they like my mod better than pirates incomplete mod. i think that some people just fill threatend becuz i beat pirate at his own game.

thanks for the support guys!

Im not even going to say anything anymore. I hope you enjoyed your time here at mvpmods.

i think that some people just fill threatend becuz i beat pirate at his own game. :wink:

thanks I needed a good belly laugh

it looked like crap, the rock, the outfield walls, the sign. But bad for a 1st timer I guess but it is bush league compared to most other modded parks.

Plus you stole parts of other people's mods without asking, all you had to do was ask Trues for the use of the brick walls. I have never seen him turn anyone down

unlike some of the "lazy modders" here.

wait, i thought i already clarified that you're borrowing other peoples work? doesn't that make you lazy?

does anyone speak spanish or chinese? i might need a translator to communicate this.

moose?

moose is the only other fool I have seen use than and then backwards all the time

huh? maybe you should take an english class. so we can understand you. as it is alot of you act like your in highschool anyway. little sheep.

Hmmmm. Just like your borrowing EA's GAME???

bro, let's not get things confused here. We mod the game, they sell the game and make a profit and that's it. THEY DONT CARE AT THAT POINT AS LONG AS THEY MAKE A PROFIT.

you on the other hand are trying to be a part of a community. You can't just rip off other peoples' work, people who do this for free and fun..

you know what, forget it -- i'm telling you this right now, i'm re-releasing your stadium under my name, pirates name, and trues' name.

let's see u like it then.

oh and one last thing -- homie,papi,brother, fella -- UR STADIUM FREAKIN SUX and the only reason people were downloading it was because all the wrestling hype you put around it.

lets see you do better than kid. I DARE YA.

actually moron03, u see -- kraw was pointing out the fact ur using THAN when the proper term transition to use there would be THEN.

you see, then is transition of time while than is a comparison.

Must be moose

Q. What is the difference between then and than?

A. These two words are quite different!

Their only similarity is in the way they sound. Than is used to compare or contrast things, as in "He is a lot smaller than his older brother." Then refers to time or consequence: "And the Canaanite was then in the land" (Gen. xii. 6.); "If all this be so, then man has a natural freedom" (Locke). So if one thing follows or results from another, use then.

Than is also used before a pronoun, as in "Paul loves pizza more than me."

http://dictionary.reference.com/help/faq/l.../then-than.html

s.emen guzzler03, let me clarify -- u see, u cant just steal peoples' work and i think ur stadium sux but hey, i'll put a notch under my belt and let you burn over coors field. lol

guzzle on trues' texture, and kiss pirate's ads -- i guess that makes you the first official Stadium Hooker.

that's what you are man, an modsite stadium hooker.

request a name change.

Archived