TT's Mods : WIP : Roger Dean Stadium

Kriegz

I went to a spring training game last ST and have some good hi-res pics of osceola county stadium (astros) spring training stadium....

say if your interested and il send them

Send the pics and if they're good enough I might do it, even though I'd perfer if the park was also home to a minor league team.

Just got back from Peoria and Surprise stadiums today. I may do one of those and I can get you picks of the other.

Sounds good, everyone just PM me thier pics and then I'll do the one that's most interesting and has the best pics.

KEYSPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not a spring training park, but it's one of the coolest minor league parks around!

Possible but I'd need pics and I'd perfer it was used by a team in the game.

Yeah, I got some great pics from bravesj, so this should be good. I'll see when I can get to Akron, the stadium isn't easy to access w/o going to the game because the park and river in left. Might have to wait until the games start.

A quick question. I want to base my stadium off of AA Stadium 2, a night stadium. Problem is, I want mine to be day. I know I can update the sky texture, but can the lighting be made more day-like? I wanna get this straight before I do anything.

So, I have spent the day combining my base of Spring Training Stadium 2 with Spring Training Stadium 3 using removable O. Now that I have all of these verts, the possibilities really should be endless. Right now I just need to start adding in small things to get myself familiar with the whole process again. I'll keep you guys updated!

mvp200520060305191826760te.th.png

mvp200520060305191840034xp.th.png

mvp200520060305191848972xv.th.png

mvp200520060305191907669jc.th.png

Archived