Columbus Clippers Park (cooper)

createbaseball

I have seen those sites for photos...thanks guys

MarkB...yes. I can grab you some if you want. are you planning a update?

Indeed, I am. What with the discovery of using removable.o, possibly updating it for the 2006 season and my own personal issues with the stadium that I'd like to improve on, I'd like to update it. If you can get those images, it would be a huge help. Thanks!

lol

i know!

but its SUCH a great looking stadium, and its another that I found very god pics to work with. I think I am going to spend the next few days tightening up the ones I already created and releasing betas.

then I want to spend time on my grand project, McCoy Stadium

NYM06: I want to try Harbor Park and NYSEG stadium since they are in the International and Eastern League....if you have or can get REALLY good shots of either of those, it would help.

He bodhiball, I am not sure if you were aware, but Harbor Park and Alliance Bank Stadium in Syracuse have almost the SAME EXACT design. Here is what they wrote about it on digital ball parks

Unfortunately, HOK did so well with this ballpark that they began to clone it. In 1995, they used the same basic blueprints to create P&C Park in Syracuse for the Triple-A Blue Jays. That ballpark is essentially a twin of this one (without the water views).
There are a couple of differences between the 2 stadium, they both have totaly different back drops, and the stadium in Syracuse uses turf. I am not sure if that would make your work easier for 2 stadium, just wanted to pass that infor over to you. I have put some pics on here to show you how similar the 2 stadiums are.

Syracuse_-_From_CF_V2T.jpg

Norfolk_-_From_CF_Back_V2T.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

slowly. i got busy at work, so I dont have as much tme to work on them. But Durham, Lackawana and Cooper should eb done soon.

I am actually thinking of taking on a Total International League mod....uniforms, rosters, cybers and stadiums.

but we'll see

That would be sweet. Being a Braves fan, I'd like to the someone tackle The Diamond, home of the Richmond Braves.

yes...its pretty much ready, but I am having a funky dissapearing thing happening still with the scoreboard (even with the removable.o installed)...so once I figure that out, I am going to post it.

Nice, good luck!

Archived