MLB 2K6 Delayed

devils6889

All of you guys waiting for it will have to wait a while longer

March 14, 2006 - MLB 2K6, the only baseball sim on every major console, has been pushed back on every major console. EB Games now lists the release date for the PS2 and Xbox versions at April 10, about a week into the MLB regular season. On Xbox 360, Gamecube and PSP, the title is expected to ship on April 24.

Even if the game is not released until after the start of the season, a representative at 2K Sports said today the reason for the delay is to ensure a quality game. We'll keep you posted on MLB 2K6 in the coming weeks.

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/695/695715p1.html

the reason for the delay is to ensure a quality game. We'll keep you posted on MLB 2K6 in the coming weeks.

If the delay is to ensure a quality game, it's going to be a long wait....

i mean what the hell is this - I know it's meant to be Roger Clemens but it looks like a PSP game

major-league-baseball-2k6-20060303061953

eww...the graphics are years behind...i won't be buying it. thanks take two for making ea shut down their mvp...the graphics are way better.

but gameplay is the most important, and ea has got them beat in that. and delaying it for weeks and weeks, i bet people will be digusted and would just stick with their 05 game...i don't want to wait till may to play a baseball game, that's like releasing madden in october.

Archived