What happened to Metropolitan Stadium?

HardcoreLegend

Bump...

I know my version looks like that. What does the cram32 look like? Is it a chain link in the cram or is it some weird looking wall. I think it is the latter not the former.

Are you saying that your's is messed up too? It is obviously supposed to be a chainlink fence. There are plenty of them in the bullpens and in the bullpen doors that actually work.

I've tried hunting down the graphic that is making those walls, but they are 2 different colors, grey in left, yellow in right. I can't find them.

I have to go to work now, but when I get home...I'll try some more.

why would the outfield wall not work if the others do?

I wouldn't think the outfield wall would be chainlink?

Looks the same on mine

I'm not sure what you are saying, however, Metropolitan Stadium had a chainlink fence as it's outfield wall.

There are actually seats out behind the left field wall, with the crowd now obscured.

I swear that on the XBOX version, there is a chainlink fence as the wall, thus correct.

My PC version is these ridiculous walls.

Hardcore,

On the XBox version, there's really not a fence. They have the frame up, but you really can't see a wall or chainlink fence. They might have been going for the look of a chain fence, but there is nothing there.

Hardcore,

On the XBox version, there's really not a fence. They have the frame up, but you really can't see a wall or chainlink fence. They might have been going for the look of a chain fence, but there is nothing there.

But it's open, right? Not with those boards like that in my first picture?

So, I finally figured it out. They were using a little 16 x 16 BMP as the texture, and of course it wasn't working. I bumped it up to 512x256, added some chainlink texture to it, and have a pretty well working fence.

The only problem is that from a great distance, it is dancing all over the place. Anyone got an idea how to fix that?

Is that a semi-transparent wall to the right of the cardinals fielder in that shot? Because I would strongly suggest replacing the alphablend files, if they're not being used, with the one from fenway classic or mini game stadium 2. This will let you create a fully semi-transparent wall, which will really make it look better overall.

the moire effect is a problem with chain link fences, so that's why it's probably best to go semi-transparent with the texture.

And, may I add as a side note, I am seriously happy you're modding for PC now. That's good news for everybody.

I may try to the alphablends in the future, but for now I'm satisfied with the fence after this last change. I decided to ditch the 512x256 because it was just detailed. I went back to the original size, but with the fence texture, and I like the result. I may bump it up a notch or two, but in general, I like it.

Now I can move foreward with hanging outfield fence feet markers and alittle more color correction, and Viola!

Welcome to The Met!

EA did a great job on this and a poor job on this. Structurally, it's beautiful. It uses something like 300 parts, which is the most I've come across yet. However, little things like the fence texture and they misjudged the scoreboard Texture layout so that the bottom part was completely cut off, but yet the BMP was there for it.

I love playing in this thing and I'm almost completely done.

Anyone know how to make the scoreboards functional? I know that I need to move the numbers up, but I want to know how to make it track runs in the innings, runs total, hits and errors.

In fact, I may use removeable.o to add Ball Strikes and Outs, if that is possible. Anyone with a knowledge of this, I'd appreciate the help.

Archived