What happened to Metropolitan Stadium?

HardcoreLegend

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Try replacing the "tanim.csv" file in the stadium .big file with the one from Yankee Stadium. It may do the trick if the scoreboard numbers have the same part names.

I don't know Metropolitan Stadium very well, but I have to say that shot looks fantastic.

I pm'ed paulw about this a little while back, and he told me to have you pm Hyman who should be able to help you. I pm'ed you about this right after I got the response from paul, but I'm guessing you didn't get it (it was during all the slow/downtime the site was experiencing).

I pm'ed paulw about this a little while back, and he told me to have you pm Hyman who should be able to help you. I pm'ed you about this right after I got the response from paul, but I'm guessing you didn't get it (it was during all the slow/downtime the site was experiencing).

I got it and I spoke to him. I appreciate your help. He was able to direct me to where I am now. I basically have to fill in those values, however I'm not exactly sure what values go where.

• 2 months later...

Well, I never got the scoreboard to work so I basically gave up hope. What I did do is some recoloring of the crowd, as well as some cleaning up of stuff on the field. Not sure if I want to add the 'Twins' behind homeplate, as it wasn't there in the 60s, which is the preferred era.

metropreviewbig.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hmm. Maybe I could get someone to put together a 'field' graphics set for this stadium. I don't want to just rip off his grass graphics (they are STUNNING).

They really are. Paul is my partner in crime, and though I don't speak for him, I highly doubt he'd be offended at you including his work with proper accolades. There's no other classic grass that comes close, so it's for the good of the community.

You can always fire off a PM to him to make sure, but my impression of paul is that using something like that to further a classic ballpark with recognition would be great.

• 2 months later...

Archived