NCAA Mens Basketball Tourney

Dom2662

I picked San Diego State, too. Stupid Indiana...

Anyway, I don't know what's wrong with Adam Morrison. He starts crying with 2.6 seconds left in the game! He doesn't even try to get the ball for a last shot, and after the game is over, he lies down on mid-court sobbing? What is that? Did anyone see J.J. Redick lie down on the court like a baby? No, he went to the bench and draped a towel over his head like a regular person. Not to mention, Morrison is a junior and Redick is a senior! Adam Morrison can come back next year (but probably won't) and try to do it again. That was J.J. Redick's last game as a Blue Devil. All in all, I think Adam Morrison handled himself with no dignity last night, and I was disappointed in that. That being said, the finishes to last night's games were epic.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree with you about Morrison's behavior.

Gonzaga had the game won, he missed a few shots coming down the stretch that coulda iced the game. On the other hand, Redick and Duke were just bad the whole night, they didn't even have a chance at winning that game.

But really, I mean you just don't do that. That's just being a baby, and a bad sport. I understand that he was sad about losing, but so is every other player on every other team that lost, and you don't see them bawling their eyes out and lying on the court.

capt.casm14103240601.ncaa_gonzaga_ucla_b

capt.casm14403240614.ncaa_gonzaga_ucla_b

This is West Virginia after their heartbreaking loss to Texas:

capt.gadm16103240541.ncaa_west_virginia_

See the difference? Yes, they're sad, but they're not being babies about it, they're handling the loss with class and dignity, which is more than you can say about Adam Morrison. I was kind of embarrased for him and the team just to see that.

Just 2 amazing finishes last night. What happened during that UCLA game was just electric!

That one will definately be on the highlight reel for years to come. I don't know if I've seen a better effort in the tourney this year.

They're going to have to amp it up against Memphis Saturday. It should be another good one, although I have Memphis going to the Final Four.

Call it cruel but I was laughing when I saw him crying after UCLA had won the game. No particular reason...:)

I think Memphis is greatly overrated and they should lose to UCLA in the Elite 8. When I looked at who Memphis has played in the tournament , they haven't been challenged. They beat Oral Roberts , Bucknell , and Bradley , all easy competition. When Memphis plays a major opponent like UCLA I expect their luck to run out.

he maybe have been a baby about it, but at least Morrison cares about the game enough to show emotion. Too many players just don't care nowdays, esp. in the pros. It's why I don't watch NBA anymore - well, that and the fact that no one can shoot anymore.

Holy crap, how did UConn force overtime? I turned it off with a few seconds left (stupid move), now just turned it back on and watched them win. This tournament is just rediculous, in the best way possible.

I beg to differ.

I can't seem to find the crying smilie on this forum.

uconn lucks out to win this game...they don't look that great...they are going to lose next round to geroge mason and that's the end of that...they should have lost last night.

meanwhille, ucla to beat memphis and lsu to beat texas to advance to the final four today.

florida is my other winner btw.

I'm going with the Longhorns all the way. If PJ Tucker can keep up his ways, and Buckman and Aldridge stay out of foul trouble, and Paulino and Gibson step up when it counts, look out, there gonna be running on fumes because of the hype of the 1st school to win 3 major titles in 1 yr.

If they can win the tournament, the University of Texas would be the 1st school to win all the major sports championships. (05-College World Series Champs, 06, National Champs)

I would be extremely surprised if George Mason won. George Mason is only a few miles across the Potomac river from my house , and it would be a huge step if they were to make a final four appearance , but UConn is just too good . The game might be close but in the end UConn will pull it out , they just have more talent than George Mason.

Texas should beat LSU today but then again , Duke should have beaten LSU too. :(

As for the UConn game I thought it was over so I was pretty pissed as UConn was down by 5 with time running out. Fortunately , Anderson hit the 3 to tie it at the end and Uconn won , but as I said earlier they have been looking shaky of late. They haven't blown anyone out and this begins to worry me...for I have them as national champs.

My Final four was Duke UCLA , UConn and OSU. I don't know what I was thinking when I picked OSU...

don't worry, i picked ohio st. as well. i problay would change that to florida if given one pick to change.

i need lsu and ucla to win today, otherwise my bracket is down the drain.

now here's my thing...why did so many people choose duke to win it all? they have a tendecy to choke around the round of 16 for i don't know why, and those teams were better than this one.

and btw, someone said adam morrison is a big baby for crying before the game ended instead of trying to get up and win the game. i think that is a valid point, and morrison proved he isn't clutch and overrated.

There is no way in hell UConn's gonna lose to George Mason. I bet they're going to come out and destroy George Mason.

You never know, there's always upset. George Mason is the only 11 seed to ever make it to the Elite 8 since like the earlys 1980's, so that tells you something right there.

Archived