The Best Dang Generic Face Pack Ever! By UncleMo

UncleMo

• 2 weeks later...

uncle mo.. is there anyway i can uninstall this? I don't like how half my team is wearing shades. Nor do I like tadihito iguchi lookin like hes constipated. im not trying to rip on your mod, its great, but im just not feeling it for the white sox. thanks

chipper: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Down...details&id=2965

shugknight:

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Down...details&id=3046

and 1. Tadahito Iguchi is not in this mod so I don't know what you are talking about.

2. Take the shades off of the players by changing the facial hair or hair color. You are over exaggerating though, because when I installed this you usually see a couple of players with the mod affecting them. I'm not trying to set you straight, but in case someone reads this and gets deterred from wanting to use it. They should hear both sides of this mod.

Thanks Mo! As for Iguchi, I know hes not in the mod, but for some reason when I downloaded your mod, it automaticallyu switched his face with the generic asian face (I think its like 3 or 4, the one where he looks like his face got sucked in) strange huh?

Also sorry for making it seem like nobody should download this mod. Its just that on the White Sox the following players had shades or had their face modded..

Brian Anderson

Jon Garland

Tadihito Iguchi

Myself (I'm asian, so I was Iguchi's twin brother)

Pablo Ozuna (Although it looked good on him cause all he had was eye paint)

Hence the reason why I would like to uninstall it. It was just too much for my dynasty. Sorry for the confusion...

there is no way. I say that because Garland has a cyberface. My face only changes generic faces unless you have garland assigned to have a generic cyberface, then I could see that.

New asian face is on the way. I'm getting permission to use

"Hong-Chih Kuo". I've already tested it out and the face looks great.

If you want, put your backed up models.big file back so you won't have this mod installed, then install all of the files inside of my mod that start with the letter "g" so that you won't have any shades installed on any player. That gives you all of the fine generics and no sunglasses to worry about.

:o ...For the asian face, the skin reflaction is getting much better than the defult one. And asians first time have their own dimple!! :D But it looks like he has snaggleteeth... looks funny. Good job!

The 12 face is pretty good also.

:o ...For the asian face, the skin reflaction is getting much better than the defult one. And asians first time have their own dimple!! :D But it looks like he has snaggleteeth... looks funny. Good job!

For me, I'll import it to g005 or g007, then I'll own more than one asian face!

The 12 face is pretty good also.

lol, didn't know Taiwanese know the word snaggleteeth.

You can see in the second print screen the dimple was removed. He looked 10 years older with the caved in cheek bone. I had to keep a younger look.

lol, didn't know Taiwanese know the word snaggleteeth.

You can see in the second print screen the dimple was removed. He looked 10 years older with the caved in cheek bone. I had to keep a younger look.

Dimple makes him look older? I don't think so. But removing it truly makes the face more "generic". There are not many people have dimples.

So, the second one is your final decision? I don't like face paint....

Dimple makes him look older? I don't think so. But removing it truly makes the face more "generic". There are not many people have dimples.

So, the second one is your final decision? I don't like face paint....

hey, face paint is added on. original face has no hair/paint at all. the user can put sunglasses and or face paint depending upon the facial hair chosen. See the one above where he has ear rings and a necklace for another example.

hey, face paint is added on. original face has no hair/paint at all. the user can put sunglasses and or face paint depending upon the facial hair chosen. See the one above where he has ear rings and a necklace for another example.

:D Sorry I havn't use your previous version, the choices are very good! I like that necklace.

Archived