What's your worst injury?

Rags

I just started up a new dynasty with the A's and had Huston Street go down for a month, but soon after ERIC CHAVEZ when down for something like 64 days! A big blow

I haven't ever had a career ended of 2005 tho, i remember in 2003 Derek Jeter had a career ender for me a couple games into my first season

How about the worst one is one that never occured.

The commentator says the SS is injured but I clearly saw him backing up the 2B, walking as normal as day, and when the play ended THEN the window pops up telling me the SS got hurt and would be out for 8 days. I clearly saw him on the field like nothing was wrong. Boooo.

I was about to go off about how I suffered a severe knee injury in soccer that ended my brilliant upstart career as a gaolie, then I see you are talking about in game...

I had Sean Casey facture his leg in a slide at second. He was out for the season, but I just quit that dynasty to start one with the hometown Dbacks.

I had life imitate and do the opposit of art: I had Todd walker out for the season and Nomar out for the month two days after Nomar was out for the season(pretty much) and Walker was out for a month in real life. Of course in the last 3 years Prior and Wood have missed a combined 0 starts.

Last dec 05 I started a Cubs dynasty, in May of that season I traded for Roy Halladay, (adding lots of $$$ to my payroll). He goes down for 255 games the very next start, then at seasons end he retires due to personal reasons. LOL, at least I recovered my payroll money. Of course Wood & Prior were on and off the Injury list all season long. Things didn't go so well that season :p

Archived