MLB 2k6 screen shots....

I was reading the IGN review of 2K6, the game is way too complex, you have to spend scouting points. Not only do you select the pitch but have to release it at the correct point to get the correct break on the ball. The audio lags behind gameplay, etc, etc. And of course it hasn't been released on PC and may never be, so it's not moddable. At $50 or why bother with 2K6 Baseball, just get MVP 2005 at a cheap price and add mods to it from this site :)

Don't buy this game. It's autrocious. There are only 3 really good things about it: Joe Morgan and John Miller's commentary is GREAT, the lighting and live action crowds are great, and there was something else but I can't remember.

Everything else is terrible. Player models are bad, facial likenesses are bad, gameplay is terrible.

Try this one of for size, I'm Chris Carpenter and I've got 10 Ks through 5 innings. I hit the 6th inning and my stamina goes down to 42%. I cant' find the plate. A pitcher who hadn't given up a hit all game suddenly can't get a ball in the strikezone. 3 straight walks and I have to start serving the up to get in the zone.

Archived