Baseball Mogul!

Dom2662

I have mogul 2004 and I don't like it, because there is no modded roster updates for it. The Mogul website goes from 2003 and skips 2004 right to 2005. I tried the lahman database thing and could not get it to work. So if I could get a up to date roster I might reinstall.

Why not upgrade to Baseball Mogul 2006? It's free. :mrgreen:

And how do I do that?

I just bought this program called Baseball Manager, it is from 2002. I thought it looked kinda cool even though it was outdated. Well I loaded it up and I about went through the roof, kid the dog, shout at the neighbors, throw rocks at passing cars, MAD. It was Mogul 2002, whats up with that miss labeling of a product.

Hey JoeRudi26,

I have Strat O Matic from 71 have not played in a long long time about 20 years. I'm 49 now and I still think about starting a season. I still think of all the fun times I had and my paper route I had that I worked to get the money to send away for it. It was a great game in it's time because the game was in your head trying to imagine the play of real life of what you saw on tv and have it replayed in your game. I loved it.

100.gif

Mogul rocks. I still need to get the 07 version. I have one where I've GMed 3 teams over like 25 years and turned all 3 from perennial 100-game losers into perennial contenders - namely my Pads (who are terrible in the game), then Detroit, now Pittsburgh. It's awesome. You know what would be awesome? Making it so you could play games in Mogul on MVP. THAT would rock. :)

Archived