ImageShack Sucks!!!

steroid

Does anyone else have a different online hosting site they use? Im tired of waiting and waiting and waiting for them to finish maintenance. It was suppose to be done last night at 9 p.m., and its still down. W T F??? Im getting tired of it, so I wont be able to post anything new in dynasty until this is settled. :evil: Thanks for any help guys.

Unfortunatly I do know about that one....lol They have a 512 kb size limit. I cant use pics that small in my dynasty because they would be so small you couldnt make out the score or who was the pic. Thanks though.....................

Unfortunatly I do know about that one....lol They have a 512 kb size limit. I cant use pics that small in my dynasty because they would be so small you couldnt make out the score or who was the pic. Thanks though.....................

Dude have you ever heard of using Photoshop??? Open the pic the resize so its readable etc... then go file > save for web and it will be small enough for photobucket!!!!!

Problem solved

I love photobucket. It's so easy...uploading multiple pics, and they give the correct link (in %7Boption%7D tags too!) instead of having to click three times after uploading.

-BBHD

ImageShack has those too I believe. You just have to scroll down to the bottom of all the links.

How is changing the size with photoshop gonna keep it below 512 and still be around 480x480 in size?

Easily. Save it as a .png, or lower the quality of a jpeg a bit, and it'll easily be below 512kb.

Oh, and I think you mean maximum size of 512kb, not minimum.

I dont have the money for photoshop + photobucket has a minimum 512 kb size. How is changing the size with photoshop gonna keep it below 512 and still be around 480x480 in size?

*sigh* The program compresses the file while stil keeping it in large size!

Thats all im gunna say before i get heated...

Archived