Moving Marlins to Vegas

Mav3rek

I do like that color combo. Gives them a unique look. I really like the name Black Jacks for the team. It has a baseball feel to it despite being a gambling reference. I think that you should incorporate some of Astro Eric's designs into your uni. Tho, if you would choose that name I suppose red & black DOES make the most sense. Who am I kidding, I'm just blabbing, putting off a paper that I have to write. Looks good, keep it up!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not the home jersey, but it will probably be the away jersey. I'm trying to make a white home jersey with the Vegas Script in the Red Color just to have something to look at. I'm using Keneyess Jersey Template for this, but when I put the script on the logo layer and then color the background layer white, it covers up the Vegas Script and I'm left with just a plain white Jersey. Anyone have any ideas? I've tried almost everything I can think of.

Also, the Home jersey won't be just a white jersey with the Vegas Script on it, it's not going to say Vegas at all, it will show the teams nickname, and probably logo. But I have to figure out how to keep the background from hiding the logo first, then I'll change it up.

I've decided to use the nickname Mavericks. It's the one that sounds the best to me so far. I should have the jerseys done by this weekend, there will be 2 home and 2 road jerseys. The home is going to be the white the the Vegas Script in red. The road will be a little different than the one that was posted here earlier. But I'll finish them up probably tomorrow and post the pics sunday.

• 11 months later...

holy crap....lol

I didn't realize it had been that long. I had completely forgot all about this.

but...

I do have jerseys that I was planning on using for them, but the name is now Renegades. Plus I've been working on a stadium recently, that takes Spring Training stadium 1, and changes it up and adds in the create-a-stadium file.

But this is more or less dead. I don't have these jersey files anymore either, but they wouldn't be that hard to replicate since they are very simple.

Who knows, maybe I'll finish it one day....lol...I don't know....maybe I'll start new jerseys from scratch....I don't really know.

But I started this when I was new here and just wanted to get started in modding.

Archived