Need design company name

Dan

First, I used BaseballHeadDan Productions. But that got old.

Then I went to Simplicity Designs. Even had a great website done. So when I go to buy the domain...stupid search companies.

Now I need a new name. There needs to be a domain available with a .com ending. It also needs to fit the personality of this logo:

http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/5395/smalllogo6al.jpg

I've been brainstorming for a few weeks and haven't come up with anything. Any help you have for me would be appriciated.

-BBHD

P.S. If you have a cool slogan that could go along with it post that up too. :smile:

Mark, I want .com because to me, those others aren't as "businessy".

.net seems to me more of a personal thing

.org is usually for nonprofit people

www.simplicity-designs.com is open...I'll probably use that. Unless somebody comes up with some stellar name... :smile:

-BBHD

Lol...my dad just suggested the same thing. I wanted something more professional though, in case I find a high school buddy and we rent out a loft downtown and actually make more than $300-400 bucks on a site.

-BBHD

"Buisnessy"? Surely the object of a business is to make profit, and not to waste money. Any good businessman knows that. A cheaper domain is the way to go, at least until you know you have actual customers. After that, you can move to a .com domain. If you start on a .com domain and get no customers, you'll lost money. If you start on a cheaper domain and get no customers, at least you won't lose as much.

What about .biz? That's what the domin was set up for. :)

Archived