06 NY Mets FINAL (new: John Maine)

jogar84

When you release the beta, can you release a detailed installation readme.txt? Not saying you wouldn't, but I've never used programs like MVPEdit, and as a huge Mets fans, I'd LOVE to get these guys in my game! Question also, if I edit them in, will they appear in my Dynasty? Thanks, and keep up the great work!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, a read-me will be included. (Isnt it alway?)

I'm assuming people already know how to install by now, but just read the instructions and you'll have no problems.

I suggest you practice installing a face right now so you wont have the trouble later on.

Jogar, seeing your great Matsui made me think of a question: Why it often switch side from Oedit to the game? And sometimes don't? Would it see different side when playing in different computer?

Corrny, i think i know what u mean. In Oedit, the vertices and x,y coordinates are reversed. So what is edited on the left shows up in the right side in the game as well as in oedit.

Yes, but my experiences are, sometimes it reversed in the game, but sometimes don't! 8O....

jogar,

If you have time, could you do Eric Valent. I know there is one available, but it is really bad. And I know he is not a Met anymore, but I am playing from 2005 with that years rosters and this would complete my mets. So, if you have some spare time, give it a shot, eh? thanks

I will likely release the v1 on Friday.

Included:

CP Billy Wagner

RP Darren Oliver

SP Tom Glavine

2B Anderson Hernandez

SP Brian Bannister

RP Pedro Feliciano

SP John Maine

SP Jose Lima

RP Jorge Julio

OF Endy Chavez

SS Jose Reyes

3B David Wright

1B Carlos Delgado (updated)

2B Kaz Matsui

OF Lastings Milledge

BONUS FACES

2B Jeff Keppinger

That should satisfy everyone. Some players that need updating are Duaner Sanchez, Aaron Heilman, Chris Woodward. Sanchez' porait is pretty bad this year and I'm having trouble creating Heilman at the moment. Loook for these players in v2.

Archived