06 NY Mets FINAL (new: John Maine)

jogar84

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks man, the glasses are ok. But i know what player you used, so i might as well start from scratch. Thing is, his new pic has him without his glasses.

About those Dodger faces you requested, i'm thinking of doing a small pack. Give me 5 players you have in mind, since the Dodger pictures this year are really huge and good quality.

thanks man, the glasses are ok. But i know what player you used, so i might as well start from scratch. Thing is, his new pic has him without his glasses.

About those Dodger faces you requested, i'm thinking of doing a small pack. Give me 5 players you have in mind, since the Dodger pictures this year are really huge and good quality.

I'd say Jonathan Broxton, Russell Martin, Takashi Saito, Jason Repko and Chad Billingsley. My offer still stands b/c I'd love to see you do more!

I'd say Jonathan Broxton, Russell Martin, Takashi Saito, Jason Repko and Chad Billingsley. My offer still stands b/c I'd love to see you do more!

I agree with those 5. Maybe a longer-haired update to Derek Lowe would be nice too ;).

Thanks Dunit, the Yankees really need very few players to updated this year.

(I am however, working on a new Mike Mussina, and the Posada face i did is yet to be released)

Put that together with Corrny's Damon, the Melky Cabrera done by Veesmack, and theres your pack.

Unless you want a Kevin Reese cyberface.

Can you gonna do Orlando Hernandez, Julio Franco, Xaviar Nady, Mike Pelfrey, Jose Valentin, and Anderson Garcia???

I already have a Pelfrey and Valentin in the works. As far as those other players, i dont plan on doing them because they already have faces. And Anerson Garcia is a cereer minor leaguer and doesnt deserve one.

Anyway, here is Alay Soler:

soler7xt.jpg

Great work Jogar! I also loved your blue jays faces. Do you think you could do a Scott Downs one?

I agree. Jogar is king of the cyberfaces:hail:.

Could you also consider doing Brian Tallet, Casey Janssen, Fransisco Rosario, Ty Taubenheim, AJ Burnett, and Roy Halladay faces?

Archived