06 NY Mets FINAL (new: John Maine)

jogar84

jogar great job. whens your next release date?

next update to be uploaded tonite :wink:

v 1.2 additions

-Alay Soler

-Jose Valentin

-Carlos Delgado (updated)

-Chris Woodward (updated)

-Endy Chavez (updated)

-Mike Pelfrey

-Orlando Hernandez

-Pedro Martinez (updated)

-Cliff Floyd

-Carlos Beltran

-Xavier Nady (EA 04 version with updated hair)

-Julio Franco

-Jose Reyes (updated)

-Heath Bell

-Aaron Heilman

-Eli Marrero

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know this is ur mets thread but do u think u could update more reds players jogar larue balfour freel?

by the way these faces look great man sad to see u go

if i had money id pay u to see u stay

Jogar, I have one question. According to your read me, you included 2 cyberfaces of Julio Franco. (one is 04 & one is 05 style) Is this correct?

its 05. I just noted to change it to 04 face no, since the previous one done was 04.

Ok, I am confused again. The read me has both Eli Merrero & Darren Oliver with face # 789. My question is, who is 789 & what is the other cyberface number assigned to the other player?

It seems to me on first glance that it is Merrero who is 789. But then what is Oliver's number?

Also, you have a 539.fsh (without .orl & .ord files) in the download file. The read me does not say who that player is & in my rosters there is no player listed with such a cyberface # on the Met's. I am thinking perhaps this is Darren Oliver, (though the 539 face does not look anything like him)since he does not seem to have a face in the dowload files. But then where is his .orl & .ord files?

oops sorry for the screw up.

just to clarify, i overwrited Oliver by mistake, i added him and he is now 580.

Or you can all change Marrero's files to 580 and leave Oliver at 789 (if you already installed him before) I also added Pelfrey.

I'll upload the update ASAP.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great job. Do you happen to know what number you will give Henry Owens upon release? I want to add a generic face with that number so I can start my dynasty and then just replace that face with the new one when it is released.

• 3 weeks later...

I have no forgotten about this. I'll release an update containing Guillermo Mota and Shawn Green. Also included the other faces that havent been released, for old time's sake.

Jscand, you can just change his ID by renaming the files. What i make the ID basically doesnt matter.

Archived