.dat exporter and importer (will allow editing a dynasty)

tywiggins

Well, you guys who are having issues with pitchers ratings going away.. Both had problems with Zumaya (or at least you thought he was the fist one to be an issue)...

Letter 'Z'

Your post above, from August last year, talks about players disappearing, who's last name starts with Z....

Not sure what that means, to be honest, but whatever is causing the issues seems to be originating with guys who's last name starts with Z.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, but what I am getting at is do you think there is any correlation between the problem you posted about last August, and all the players who's names start with Z, and Zumaya. I know it spreads to others, as you try to fix it.... I am just saying that there seems t be an issue there (with the letter Z), but I have no idea what is causing it. Or it could be a coincidence.

Yeah, but what I am getting at is do you think there is any correlation between the problem you posted about last August, and all the players who's names start with Z, and Zumaya. I know it spreads to others, as you try to fix it.... I am just saying that there seems t be an issue there (with the letter Z), but I have no idea what is causing it. Or it could be a coincidence.

We've established there is a problem with the letter Z. (It should be pronounced Zed... Hhahaha) :D

In all seriousness, the only person who would know what causes the problem is the creator of this wonderful utility, tywiggins. I've PMed him with the problem in August. And with this one a while ago, but I am still eagerly awaiting a response.

cauchy2k's dynasty updated roster replacement fixed the problem of ty's great program, Finally! fortunately his submission in the d/ls came along with the exact updated roster update date i needed. However i am not sure exactly how would you use the program to update the rosters in dynasty? Would i take for example the database files from KG's rosters update and overwrite it in cauchy's roster update mod folder then run the program?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just used this tool to update my current dynasty (54 games played) with the latest rosters (and my slight ratings adjustments) and am able to continue the dynasty with the new rosters/ratings and the old dynasty stats.

Awesome tool.

I know this thread is a bit dated, but I had to say something. Great job.

Just used this tool to update my current dynasty (54 games played) with the latest rosters (and my slight ratings adjustments) and am able to continue the dynasty with the new rosters/ratings and the old dynasty stats.

Awesome tool.

I know this thread is a bit dated, but I had to say something. Great job.

Yea I used this a few weeks ago. Awesome mod!

• 1 month later...

I cannot see where to download the program in the first thread? Anyone know how to get this importer/exporter. I went to the donation page and the file is not there. Thanks

I believe you can download it here: http://www.eamods.com/index.php/View-details/MVP-Tools-Utilities/1130-tywiggins-assorted-tools.html

Be careful though, when I used it, I noticed that pitchers (with Z as their last name's initial) abilitiy and pitches started to disappear.

• 4 months later...

Archived