AAA stadium for the Louisville Bats

createbaseball

bodhiball if you do two or three more of these great minor league stadiums, I'll really will have to start up a minor league dynasty, LOL. :horse: Thus depriving me of needed sleep or a social life :hic: .

Any suggestions which AAA team would be good to play.

mxbjr...

play the Buffalo Bisons....they have one of the best AAA international teams this year with a ton of good prospects, plus, Dunn Tire Park will be one of my best stadiums (their home park)

I will be releasing an updat to that one since Circusboy got me some even betetr shots

Bodhiball,

This must be the 1000x i've said this but your work on the minors is truly astounding and helps us minor league fans greatly.

We all owe you much grattitude.

Anyhow, i was wondering if you were considering creating stadium select screens for those of us who choose to replace the classic stadiums with your minor league stadiums so it is not so confusing. It wouldn't be too bad for classics users because from my understanding TC mod gives you an option to switch between MLB and Classics mode.

Thanks Again

-Bill

All your stadiums thus far have been works of art. If we could only figure out how to add stadium slots, this game would have a whole new level (or three) and maximum replay value. I know Big O had tried to contact a former producer of EA, but I don't know if he had any luck :?

Bodi, Lawrence-Dumont... where I am the clubby. PLEASE!!!!!! :)

I would like to see this stadium, too. As long as you fix him up with hi-res shots of every angle of the park, I'm sure he'll be more than willing to do it after he finishes off his current tour.

Yes, please do Lawrence-Dumont! The infield turf! The outfield grass! This stadium is just begging to be immortilized in our game!

And I can't belive no one has tried to make Rosenblatt stadium, home of the AAA Royals and College World Series.

Anyways, I was just agreeing with those 2 Royal fans... great work on your stadiums thus far...

Regarding Stadium Slots. I don't know what anyone else is doing about this but I have a very workable solution that gives me an unlimited number of stadiums. I have a folder called Minor League Stadiums. In that I have a sub folder for each of the minor league stadiums. I have named every minor league stadium AAA3nite.big. In each sub folder I also have a shortcut to the stadium folder in the game. When I want to switch to a different stadium I go to that subfolder and copy that file and paste it into the Stadium folder for the game and then choose the AAA-3 stadium. I can even Alt-Tab out of the game and switch to a different stadium and then go back into the game and play there. Hope this helps. Anyone have any other solutions?

You can also make multiple installs of the game... ie a version with Minor League Stadiums, one with Classic Stuff, and 2006 Version, the list can go on and on. That's how I get around it is just with multiple installs, although mflv's suggestion may be more practical.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived