Just some observations...

carter

Trues, the guy who runs this site, I believe has the same type of hosting as I do, but he manages to maintain his bandwidth in ways I cannot.

No, I'm no magician here. :). It's just a simple fact of you get what you pay for. That's why I chose to move to a dedicated server.

To give you an idea, In the past 2 months we're averaging around 8 gigs/day and as high as 17 gigs.

Bottom line... I do this for a few reasons, It's fun and I love modding baseball games. Plus I thought it would be cool to have one place for modders to meet and discuss different ideas for mods and such. For the most part I think that has been accomplished.

I'm not sure why this MVPmods vs T2P shit keeps popping up but it's pretty damn silly if you ask me. I really couldn't care less whether someone uploads their mods here or not. It's their choice.

Just my view on the whole thing.

Happy downloading! :)

Please let this die

The only people I call real modders on this site are the folks who use OEdit and fix the stadiums and the guys who make editing tools. All the others, myself included do nothing more than edit existing pics. I don't think anything is special about taking a bmp file from a fsh file, blowing it up to 200% and adding a vectored graphic from an official MLB site. Like I said, I'm including myself here. Unless you create unis from scratch (completely from the ground up) or create your own template for cyberfaces then you've peaked my interest. How you can call yourself an arrogant S.O.B. over editing EAs work and really believing you can do better? Reaching, really reaching. Get over yourselves folks.

P.S. - I think this stuff wouldn't flare up so often if you people would understand Fuzz's humor. The guys post makes my workday easier.

The results speak for themselves, that's all I can say...

The only people I call real modders on this site are the folks who use OEdit and fix the stadiums and the guys who make editing tools.

..and this kind of reasoning is partly why I now share my "non-real-mods" with friends only...

Please let this die

Amen!

wait does let it die mean let it burn..cuz baby, i wanna let this baby burnn!!!

kamasutra, how come you don't answer any of my calls?

Kc, Where the hell is my kiss man?!!!

ironforge, you're a modder in my book, and if not, then you're just an inovator because nobody was "modifying" images like you when this all started.

Finally, who is this Pared kid? Anyone want change on his two cents?

Kid? Wow, you must be new to the game... I've been helping console users with HH editing for years....

I guess any schmuck can make observations and actually believe people really give a damn!

Kid? Wow, you must be new the game... I've been helping console users with HH for years....

I guess any schmuck can make observations and actually believe people really give a damn!

hey pared...how are those overlays coming?

Very, very nice! I'm just having one slight problem that I'm stuck on that I won't be able to address until tom. night.

Spiderman 2 comes out tonight. 59.gif

I'm going to take requests once I get that last issue fixed. It's that damn pause menu.... :banghead:

..and this kind of reasoning is partly why I now share my "non-real-mods" with friends only...

Awww, need someone to stroke your ego? It's my opinion, IronForges opinion. Read my whole post......get over yourself and grow up. It's a friggin game people. I've been in the military 20 years and have seen more crying in these forums over BS like this little whine than in any 18 year old going thru boot camp. Cripes!

Your all in for trouble cuz the dodgers are hot riding a two gam win streak and Shawn grenn is blazing with an average of 258, be scared!!!

as far as this **** goes, its pathetic, trues is right, let it die and burn, just play the game have fun, kill the bs!

Vote for Green for the All Star game! Nomo Starting pithceher last day to vote!

Awww, need someone to stroke your ego? It's my opinion, IronForges opinion. Read my whole post......get over yourself and grow up. It's a friggin game people. I've been in the military 20 years and have seen more crying in these forums over BS like this little whine than in any 18 year old going thru boot camp. Cripes!

lol :lol:

get laid much? oh wait, right, you were in the military 20 years...that explains the blind rage

:lol::lol:

wait does let it die mean let it burn..cuz baby, i wanna let this baby burnn!!!

kamasutra, how come you don't answer any of my calls?

You'll have to put together something coherent (like words maybe) or do something more than that sickening heavy breathing for me to answer you

ironforge, you're a modder in my book, and if not, then you're just an inovator because nobody was "modifying" images like you when this all started.

I sense saracasm

ok what's up with everyone always referring to what they "did" back in the day? "i reinvented HH back in 2001" all that mumbo jumbo. is that supposed to be some kind of modding rep?

doesn't matter what you did for last years game or even a different game this year. IF that's the case, go deal with the community for that game.

and no kama, im not being sarcastic, iron forge's bad news bears uni, and pitts pirates uni's rock, the only thign i see in comparison is carter and rolie's uniforms.

every single one of you mother f'rs just shut the hell up and move on. Fuzz go do what ever it was you were doing, kc, keep modding like a hell of a madman :) and carter, change that damn avatar, makes me sick cause it looks arrogant

waits for fuzz to return... :roll:

Archived