Bostons Dominating Big Red Machine

BigRog

The year is 2008 and it is six games after the allstar game. The red sox where well represented by a total of 13 players. Adam Stern knocked a 2 run homerun in the bottom of the 9th to win the game. The sox have also won the world series in the past two years. Many players on my lineup have 20 plus homers including ortiz, ramirez, nixon, and stern. Also many pitchers already have 10 wins including schilling, holliday, beckett, and burnett. Hansen himself has 20 saves. Brad Thompson (16 saves) was just recieved in a trade package sending Clement and Foulke to the Cardinals. I also recieved Victor Moreno. Any questions comments and or concerns are welcome.

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

Craig Hansen is the closer.

IMG_0277.jpg

a3dd727e.jpg

also Doc Holliday was a great pickup. In 2007 My second year i recieved a trade offer for david riske from the tampa bay devil rays. The Rays were offering me carl crawford for riske. I was like holly moley. I took it. crawford was a big part of the 2007 playoffs batting .475 and stealing 17 bases along with 5 homeruns. That year we won the world series. I then offered Crawford to Toronto for Doc Holliday. The trade worked well because last year holliday won 20 games and this year is at a great pace. Toronto now has crawford who hit 39 homers last year and already has that number at break this year. We will see though who got the best deal years from now when i look back at their past season stats.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived