Cub's Cyberfaces: Matt Murton

ChicagoCubs720

I've decided to get into cyberface making so here's my first preview:

Juan Pierrepierrepreview7pi.png

I need to do some blending around the face, widen the eyes and make the nostrels alot smaller. I actually used the cyberface from MVP 2004 and mirrored it because the photo I used before made pierre look like a ghost

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the input, I'll post a better screenshot tomorrow after I fix the lips, the nostrels, and I noticed another little problem with one of the eyes. The thing I noticed that really makes a difference in the face is the eyelid outline. In my first pic, I completely blended the eye area and it made him look pretty weird.

Looks like the community will have another talented cyberface maker :). It's good that you're picking the Cubs because a lot of the guys need touchups (Ramirez, Lee, Murton, Jones). Although make sure they have sad faces after getting owned by the Brewers the past couple days ;). Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the compliment kgbaseball, here's what I've done with Pierre:

pierreupdate30ow.png

maybe a little more blending around the face and a little more work with the nostrels and then, on to Jacque

Looking good man. Ready for Jacque?

I've started work on Jacque and the face I made for him is pretty much perfect at this point, I just need a good head-shape. His current one was good, but it didn't have a big enough nose. I was trying to see if Troy O'Leary was in any rosters so I can find his cyberface, but I had no success. Does anyone know what number O'Leary is or a similar head size and shape?

I've been totally hating EA's Jacque Jones since he became a Cub. Your version is much better already. Can't wait. You are right about needing to blend and darken it. Great work on this one, keep it up man.

Archived