Cub's Cyberfaces: Matt Murton

ChicagoCubs720

thanks for the suggestions but what I ended up doing was cutting off the hair of a different face and messing with the colorization to make it red. I am still looking for a good Murton face to use. A while ago, I was working on Ramirez's nose and of course, when I re-imported it, the game crashed. This game is really pushing my buttons. :x

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the suggestions but what I ended up doing was cutting off the hair of a different face and messing with the colorization to make it red. I am still looking for a good Murton face to use. A while ago, I was working on Ramirez's nose and of course, when I re-imported it, the game crashed. This game is really pushing my buttons. :x

You wern't working with an 04 face were you? If you were & you try to edit it it will crash.

here is the absolute final Ramirez (I finally figured out my crashing troubles), comments please:

finalramirez0kw.png

now for jacque. I really don't like the face model or the texture or something about him. Anyway, I'm going to rework everything, then hopefully, on to Murton, Barrett, Eyre, and maybe Walker and Marshall

I do have one problem doing Barrett, Eyre, Marshall, and Blanco: I don't know any open spots to put their faces in.

As for Pierre and Ronny Cedeno, Jogar already did a great Pierre and someone else already did Cedeno

hey if you want some help with these i have been working on some myself. Im currently doing derrek lee cause his face in the game is an 04 model and it is way to fat.

thank you, I am in need of help. I agree, Lee's face does need work. If you want, PM me and we can talk about which faces you want to do.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's Jacque:

finaljones4hm.png

and Todd Walker:

finalwalker8aa.png

I'm also working on Derrek Lee (can anyone think of a good headshape?)

and John Mabry

im also going to do Barrett and Scott Eyre(does anyone know an open slot for Eyre?)

Dude, that Jones is sick. Great work. I can't wait to put it in my game.

thanks HCarey for the heads-up on Mabry, I searched the downloads and I cant find him, was he included in a Cardinals facepack or something?

that would be my guess. i have ultimate rosters, and he has a face, but i'm not sure where it came from.

for now, im only going to do 2 more cyberfaces for this project: Michael Barrett and Matt Murton

As for Barrett, i've perfected his face image, i just need a suitable face model (does anyone have any ideas?)

As for Murton, I am completely lost. I cannot find a good picture of his face in mlb pressbox or by searching through google. does anyone know where i can find a good pic? I also need a face model and I've been searching for a long time but I can't seem to find one (any ideas?)

I've done some experimenting with a photo in one of my Vineline issues (the Chicago Cubs official magazine) for Murton. I spent a long time editing the photo and I used Darin Erstad's face model and here's what I got:

murtonpreview6jn.png

does it even look like murton?

I think the texture looks pretty good. As for faces, I came up with a list that might be better than Erstad. Try Shawn Estes, Justin Morneau, Matt Holliday, or Bret Tomko. Maybe not what your looking for, but give it a shot.

I think the texture looks pretty good. As for faces, I came up with a list that might be better than Erstad. Try Shawn Estes, Justin Morneau, Matt Holliday, or Bret Tomko. Maybe not what your looking for, but give it a shot.

Thank you so much for your help HCarey, I decided to use Morneau's face model and I edited the hair and the nose and the face model looks great. Now if only someone had a good face texture...

no problem man, I want to see this get done as much as you do. i'm not sure if anyone could get a great texture without a hi-res photo. i wonder why Murton doesn't have one. how's your Barrett going?

my texture for Barrett looks great, Im just still deciding on a good face model. I tried using Jim Edmond's face and it didnt look that bad. Do you have any suggestions on a face model?

Lookin' good so far.

If only i knew how to make cyberfaces

I'll leave before i get mauled by the Cubs fans.

we'll spare your life :D

Archived