Fenway Park 2.0 WIP - Night Version Complete!

The Big O

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've finally completed the dusk version and am ready to move onto the night version. Those of you who volunteered to test last time feel free to send me a PM for the final dusk version to try out. Here's one final preview pic of the dusk version so you can see a few of the many changes that have been made.

fenway212.jpg

Now onto the night version, which I hope will not take as long...

Did you fix the problem with the other Fenway Mod where it crashed with cyberfaces or unis that were large in size?

Well 1.1 didn't crash for most people after I downsized it some and 1.2 was even more stable. The testers didn't seem to have any problems either with the dusk alpha. I hope to have them test again to see if there are any problems with this version.

Excellent... unfortunately the Jays already went to Boston in my dynasty and I had it crashing before. I had to reinstall the default ones for Fenway and it wasn't the same. Anyway, the Jays go to Boston again in another 2 weeks (in the dynasty so maybe you'll be done by the time I get there)

Work on the night version continues. I've been able to make a lot of progress on this and I can finally see a release date in the near future, most likely next week. I'll want to beta test the night version then I'll put the whole thing out there. Here are some more pics of my progress:

fenway214.jpg

fenway213.jpg

Can you please do a Shea mod. You put so much time and detail into this stadium, and EA just completly killed Shea. The bleachers in Left should be on more of a slant and be above the bullpen, The stands in Left and Right field lines run parallel to the line not towards the wall. The Grass in the corner needs to be raised, and it's just a mess. Pirate did a good job, but like he said, he doesn't do it as detailed as you.

Sorry for hijacking.....nice stadium.

I'd like to see a Rogers Centre mod as well.. the one put out last year is missing a lot of the display boards and some ads, as well a few changes were made this season as far as private boxes, display screens and the car giveway thing has been changed as well

hey im just wondering cuz im a major n00b at this

is it possible to put stadiums on xbox?

I believe that they have to be converted to xbox format first. I don't know how that is done, but others here have done it.

• 2 weeks later...

After much effort, I have completed the night version. You can see pics below:

fenway215.jpg

fenway216.jpg

fenway217.jpg

Now that the night version is finished I am ready to release Fenway 2.0 but first I would like to find out if it will work with the '06 mod. Once again I need beta testers and the first 10 people that have the 06 beta who PM me will recieve the link to the complete Fenway beta. Once I find out that the beta is ok, then I will release the mod.

Big O, props my man! What an AMAZING job! Thank you so much for your extremely hard work. And thank your wife for me as well for giving you the time to make one amazing mod. I just have one quick question. I thought that the MLB logo with the Centennial Charity thing looked awesome on the monster, but I noticed that it didn't make it on your final cut. Just curious why. I know that it only lasted for a week or two on the real green monster, but even then I thought it looked quite cool. At first I thought you might have left it on the dusk version, so when I went back to play that version I was a little bummed that it was gone. If there is still a possibility to have that version, I would LOVE to have it!!!! But if not, than that's ok too, as I said before this mod is still unbelievable. Thanks again Big O for your time. Later

Archived