Johnny Damon by cornny --released

cornny

Looks excellent.

Oedit him some longer hair, maybe make his neck and face the same color.

Thanks Jogar, in fact I've gave him some long hair, but only appears when we see his side...ya, maybe I can try to make some hair can seen from front sight.

Skin tone...this is my weakness, I truly need someone to remind me about it, I usually can't tell their differences very well!

BTW, I wonder why Jogar makes good cyberfaces faster than hens produce eggs! :D

I spy some Spungo fielding gloves!

In my opinion, when done 100% correctly, cyberfaces are the best mods available. This is one of those faces.

It really is amazing what you people can do with these cyberfaces...

Ha! Spungo your fielding glove is really amazing. Very good quality. I love them.

Wow cornny is So000 REAL.The detail and texture so nicely blend with the face . Really well done cornny.

If you don't mind, can you do Gary sheffield? Jogar did the best rendition of him. Personally I would like to see how your black man cyberface look like hehe. Overall you did a great job hope U release more.

Wow cornny is So000 REAL.The detail and texture so nicely blend with the face . Really well done cornny.

If you don't mind, can you do Gary sheffield? Jogar did the best rendition of him. Personally I would like to see how your black man cyberface look like hehe. Overall you did a great job hope U release more.

Ha, I've never made a black guy, if I have time, maybe I'll try, but I made Johnny so struggly because I've promise someone to prepare for my country's national exam, I need to read a lot...I made Johnny was stealing my reading time....Maybe next time I read tired I'll make a face as recreation, but I don't know when...Anyway thanks for your appreciation!

that is possibly the best cyberface i have ever seen. please upload this great work.

EDIT: i would lower the cap a little bit though. but the face is perfect.

I've tried many times to lower his cap, and almost destoryed his head! :) Maybe it's because his neck is short. If I want to lower his cap, it will cause his neck longer...If the high cap looks very uncomfortable maybe I'll try again, thanks.

great job on Johnny.

About the neck: I wouldnt worry too much the cap thing.

What you can do is make his head and neck go higher in Oedit. Not too much, but that will make it look as though his cap is lower.

good luck!

great job on Johnny.

About the neck: I wouldnt worry too much the cap thing.

What you can do is make his head and neck go higher in Oedit. Not too much, but that will make it look as though his cap is lower.

good luck!

So you mean don't worry? Thanks, I'm really scared about it, because I was fooled by the cap so much, everytime the head go through the cap, I'll need to mod it many times, in game, in oedit, in game, in oedit......, especially before months ago, my oedit sometimes works, but sometimes don't, so at that time everytime I close Oedit, I didn't know when I can open it again....really a nightmare...Fotunately the problem was solved lately.

Archived