Johnny Damon by cornny --released

cornny

How does one get the face to show up in an already started dynasty? It shows up fine in Exhibition but not dynasty.

Is True, True!!! Show my face changend !!!

this edit, is in the Dynasty mode... !!!

please help me !!!!

demon2hl.th.jpg

Is True, True!!! Show my face changend !!!

this edit, is in the Dynasty mode... !!!

please help me !!!!

demon2hl.th.jpg

Please change Johnny's cyberface ID. If you remain his number as 065, he will have his 05 hair! Since you have to change his face ID, you need to start another .sav file(dynaysty, owner mode...)There seems a program on this site can edit dynasty, sorry I have no research on it.

Please change Johnny's cyberface ID. If you remain his number as 065, he will have his 05 hair! Since you have to change his face ID, you need to start another .sav file(dynaysty, owner mode...)There seems a program on this site can edit dynasty, sorry I have no research on it.

well well, no problem... and very thank for you help... your work is very good !!!

hey cornny ur damon face is awesome remember u promised a ray olmedo face for me u said u would consider me first if u ever did non asian faces lol

anyway great work bro

After saying that, I saw a good Ray Olmedo face in a Reds faces pack, so I thought you may be satisfy with that so I didn't think about him again. Besides, I've told you I can't promise to you..... :wink:

Corrny, the hair looks good. Oedit doesnt have many vertices for hair, so its very limite.d

It's good? Maybe I worry too much. But, sometimes I saw that sharp angle like two sword beside his face. So I'm trying to remove that two sword like this:

511tn.jpg

Would this be better?

Awesome work, well done, it looks very realistic I think. Can't wait to have this Damon in my game.

Would it be too much to ask if you could have a go making a Josh Beckett one for me, much appreciated

Thanks

again awesome work

mmm...these days I'm thinking about my job problem, I truly love making some mods and I don't have much interest on reading, but joining exam looks like the only way to have a better job...once the job problem was solved, I may be open to requests.

Archived