• 2 - Great, needs a few more touches
    • 3 - Not bad
    • 4 - Pretty Bad, fix some things up

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yankeesdynastyheadline7jq.jpg

April 7th, 2006

New York Yankees (2-1) vs. Los Angelos Angels of Anaheim (2-1)

Here is the scouting report for the Angels:

scoutingreportapril72nz.jpg

chienmingwangportrait5uk.jpg kelvimescobarportrait6yb.jpg

Molina’s key hit sinks Yanks

The Yankees got off to a 1-0 lead with Jason Giambi’s RBI single in the top of the third, but the Angels fought their way back in the bottom of the fourth. With two out and runners on second and third, Jose Molina blooped a sinker that didn’t sink enough in between left and center field to drive in two runs and take a lead the Angels would never give up. An insurance run was added in the sixth on Rob Quinlan’s run scoring single to make the final score of 3-1.

Chien-Ming Wang (0-1) took the loss despite a quality outing and a line of 7 innings, 8 hits, 3 runs, four walks and five strikeouts, very impressive for Wang’s standards in terms of the K’s. The main reason he took the loss was because of Kelvim Escobar (1-0) who went 8.2 innings, allowing just a run on four hits, all singles. He walked four and struck out six Yankees. Frankie Rodriguez came in for the final out to get the vulture save, his first of the year.

boxscoreapril7th7sf.jpg

Giambi 2-3, RBI (1)

Damon 1-3, SB (3)

boxscoreapril7th26pq.jpg

Anderson 2-4, 2B

Molina 1-3, 2RBI (4)

boxscoreapril7th34jo.jpg

boxscoreapril7th45bv.jpg

boxscoreapril7th58lo.jpg

The second game of the series will feature Jaret Wright and Ervin Santana. The game will start at 7:05 on YES.

yankeesdynastyheadline7jq.jpg

April 8th, 2006

New York Yankees (2-2) vs. Los Angelos Angels of Anaheim (3-1)

jaretwrightportrait9sj.jpg ervinsantanaportrait5ov.jpg

Wright pitches gem, sets up rubber match

Jaret Wright (1-0) was the big story today, shutting down the Los Angelos Angels of Anaheim over the first seven innings of play, and allowed just one run in the eighth on a Blake Balkcom single. The Yankees’ stellar offense only provided two runs on a single by captain Jeter and Gary Sheffield’s sacrifice fly, both in the fifth. The final score was 2-1, as the Yankees won the second game of the series.

Ervin Santana (0-1) didn’t have the worst outing possible (5IP/7H/2R/2BB/5K) but left early after just five innings. Scot Shields finished the game with four innings of one hit ball, and walking one.

boxscoreapril8th8qx.jpg

Damon 2-4

Jeter 1-4, RBI (2)

boxscoreapril8th21ck.jpg

Balkcom 2-3, RBI (1)

boxscoreapril8th36sa.jpg

boxscoreapril8th43zn.jpg

boxscoreapril8th52sj.jpg

The series finale has Randy Johnson (1-0, 2.00) ready to toe the rubber against reigning Cy Young winner Bartolo Colon (1-0, 7.20). Game time is 12:35pm and will be aired on YES.

because i keep telling myself im getting a new graphics card lol. im trying to use 3d analyzer but i have no idea how to actually use it. i read teh FAQ for it but it really doesnt help me use it for the game itself.

I thought the new graphics card was delivered a while back when you on your first dynasty, was wondering why the graphics were on low.

No Bubba Crosby in the starting lineup this time? Any ratings edited this time around? Dynasty looks good though, nice job. :)

I thought the new graphics card was delivered a while back when you on your first dynasty, was wondering why the graphics were on low.

No Bubba Crosby in the starting lineup this time? Any ratings edited this time around? Dynasty looks good though, nice job. :)

thanks for the comments. and no, bubba isnt a power hitter anymore lol. i just raised the bunting a little bit because it was either around 20 or 50, so i put it to 70 because he is getting better with bunting (like last night for example)

and with the graphics card, i am having trouble coughing up the money. im not good at holding cash (good thing im still a kid otherwise id be flat out broke living in an alley). im trying to use the 3d analyzer so i dont have to spend any money but im having a little trouble with actually using it to fix up the graphics. and ive already read the FAQ.

Well, it's highly doubful any software program will have anywhere near the advantage of getting a newer, better graphics card, but I understand the money thing. Unfortunately, the Wu-Tang Clan were right - money does rule everything around us.

im trying to play the next game but now my game is crashing in the first inning, after a minute or two. this has happened once yesterday but i thought nothing was wrong but now its three times.

and there is also a problem with the graphics while im playing. im getting weird things showing up on the unis. for example, the numbers are covered by a bright weird lookin square. and the guys with high socks have see thru socks.

Archived