1. 1.

• 1 - Perfect
    • 2 - Great, needs a few more touches
    • 3 - Not bad
    • 4 - Pretty Bad, fix some things up

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Evacuate" the .sav files to another folder (i.e. "backup") and reinstall MVP Baseball. Then , when the game is reinstalled , put the .sav files back in My Documents / MVP Baseball 2005.

Be sure to delete the entire program files / Ea sports / MVP Baseball 2005 folder just to make sure the files that may be causing the problem aren't still around.

If it still happens without any mods , it may be a video card issue so get the latest drivers.

ok so i reinstalled everything without the grass mod and the game doesnt crash. but how do i fix the graphics issue with the players. during the warmups the graphics are fine. but when the leadoff man steps up the graphics problem shows up. here is a screenshot of bubba crosby robbing a home run while i just played. you cant see the clear things well from the angle but it is there.

bubbacrosbyrobhomerun2rd.jpg

Drivers are updates to your video card which fix crashes and graphic bugs. I had a problem with my NBA Live 06 but updated the drivers and everything was all right. Just go to the manufacturer of your video card's website and click support...they usually have a downloads section with updates and drivers that should fix the problem...because I've been noticing the issues with the game have been happening after you installed the new card (so the card is probably doing these clear things etc)

ok guys, i think i am ready to continue my dynasty, but what should i do for the time being?

low quality graphics, no clear spots on players

high quality graphics, clear spots on players

let me know.

i tried that already. and i also noticed that during the warmups, the players look fine. but when the leadoff man comes up, the clear things show up.

i will try to get an update done today. i will play this game with the low res graphics because i was gonna use the clear things but they are way too annoying to play with.

yankeesdynastyheadline7jq.jpg

April 9th, 2006

New York Yankees (3-2) vs. Los Angelos Angels of Anaheim (3-2)

randyjohnsonportrait0rz.jpg bartolocolonportrait2bc.jpg

Jorge’s big swing leads to victory

Jorge Posada was one of the few bright spots on the scoreboard, as his three run shot set the tone for a Yankee 4-0 victory over the Los Angelos Angels of Anaheim in the final game of their six game road trip, which ended at 4-2. Posada’s dinger came off Bartolo Colon (1-1) in the sixth and the only other run came on Bubba Crosby’s sacrifice fly in the ninth. Colon did have a good outing despite the loss, as he only earned one of those runs over seven innings, allowing five hits and five walks, with a strong six K’s.

Randy Johnson continued his good start by going seven frames with no runs, five hits (all singles), not a single walk and eight strikeouts. And those eight strikeouts were on eight retired batters from the fifth through the seventh. Kyle Farnsworth took over for the final two innings and allowed three hits and picked up his first save of the year.

ROUGH NIGHT: Johnny Damon had a hit but was 1-5 with four K’s, bringing his average down to a weak .240. Derek Jeter was worse with an 0-5 night and taking his average down to .167. The Angels’ Orlando Carbera had an 0-4 game with 2 K’s that earned him a .143 average at the end of the night.

robinsoncano3kl.jpg

Robinson Cano sidesteps Edgardo Alfonzo en route to a 6-4-3 double play to end the second.

jorgeposada23gu.jpg

Jorge Posada breaks the scoreless game open by putting the hurt on a Bartolo Colon curveball to take a 3-0 lead on one swing, his first blast of the year.

boxscoreapril9th5yl.jpg

Matsui 2-3

Posada 2-3, HR (1), 3 RBI (5), BB

boxscoreapril9th25ak.jpg

Alfonzo 2-4

Balkcom 2-3

boxscoreapril9th35mn.jpg

boxscoreapril9th48yy.jpg

The Yankees will take a day off before they make their home opener against the Royals, a three game set. Game 1 is scheduled for 1:05pm, as Zach Greinke makes his season debut against Mike Mussina (0-1, 5.68), rebounding from a rocky start on YES.

yeah but right now i cant hit to save my life with damon and jeter. usually i own with jeter because his stance is comfortable to hit with. maybe i should play some exhibitions with the yankees to get more comfortable because i changed johnny damons stance to luis gonzalez because it looked more realistic to me.

Archived