kgbaseball's 2006 Roster Overhaul

kgbaseball

Introducing kgbaseball's Complete Roster Overhaul. This will be the best roster set to ever come out.

The rosters, when finished, will include complete player overhauls on every single team. All 4 teams in each organization will have:

- up-to-date rosters

- correct numbers

- correct positions

- Every roster is just about as accurate personnel-wise as possible, except I have left in uber prospects that are still below the Advanced A level (Pawelek, CJ Henry, etc).

-I should note that I have gotten permission from SwinginSoriano to use his player ratings for every "real" player in his roster.

mvp20052006080101490959mc0.jpg

mvp20052006080101504504yp5.jpg

mvp20052006092001203703ss9.jpg

Progress:

Completely Finished Teams: Anaheim, San Diego, Boston, Philly, Oakland, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, Tampa Bay, Houston, Atlanta, Minnesota, Detroit, Chicago Cubs, Arizona, Florida, St. Louis, Colorado, Baltimore, Mets, Washington, Florida, Pitt, Milwaukee, Cleveland, KC, Texas, White Sox, Yanks, Reds

Teams Left: All done! Just fine tuning. Look for a release by October 8th.

My goal with this project is to have the best roster set available to the fine people here at MVPMods. What could possibly be better than having the most accurate roster set?

I will continue updating this thread as I make progress.

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kg u r the man i cant wait and i will be glad to help in any way possible

have u done the r4eds yet if u have pm me oh and for the giants my dad is nuts about the rosters and can give u tones of stuff for giants org

I'm not touching anyone that Soriano already did for his rosters, except I did tweak a few guys minimally. Basically I'm not going to go crazy on attributes for a couple reasons: 1) it'll take forever to do every single player, and 2) most of the minor league guys will never go anywhere so their ratings don't matter too much, and 3) I like the way UR handles minor league players; giving them the same general attributes unless the player is an actual prospect. So don't expect a whole lot from the attribute side of things; I want player accuracy, correct numbers, and positions. Of course I'm not going to make every AA and A player have the same ratings, but it will all depend on how much info I can dig up.

In alphabetical order, all I've done so far is make all 4 rosters have the correct players on it. I've also created many players, but have not done any editing of those players whatsoever. I've done Anaheim-StL. I'm currently finishing up TB.

sounds good kg could u send us a screen shot of reds team i just wanna check out wat uve done u r the man once this is dine u will have achieved god status along with jogar and hory and totte

Sounds good! Will it include a .mbe? I'm assuming there will be multiple releases? It will be for use with the latest models.big at the time of the realease?

I know I'm posting this twice but I think you missed it kg since the thread took off so fast (which is a good thing). Great work. I can't wait!

I think the only thing we should try to have as accurate as possible is the speed, you never know who the next big pinch runner is. Once every player is set on the right team, ill add in the speeds using a formula I came across.

I think the only thing we should try to have as accurate as possible is the speed, you never know who the next big pinch runner is. Once every player is set on the right team, ill add in the speeds using a formula I came across.

It's funny you mention that, because what you said is the exact reason I logged on MVPMods just now. I was just thinking about how batting and fielding attribs for lesser known minor league players don't vary very much, but speed is the one thing that varies greatly from player to player, and should be reflected in a roster set. What formula is it? Is it the speed analyzer that was uploaded to this site a few weeks back?

Archived