kgbaseball's 2006 Roster Overhaul

kgbaseball

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey KGB. You previousily said you will not be focusing much on attributes. Is that just for minor leaguers of Major Leaguers too? While it may be time consuming to do ratings for A players, having the correct attrbitutes for Major Leaguers is pretty important. If MLB attributes are too time consuming I can try to help out for a few teams.

Hey KGB. You previousily said you will not be focusing much on attributes. Is that just for minor leaguers of Major Leaguers too? While it may be time consuming to do ratings for A players, having the correct attrbitutes for Major Leaguers is pretty important. If MLB attributes are too time consuming I can try to help out for a few teams.

I wasn't going to post an answer for awhile, hoping that you'd figure out that you clicked on "Submit" one too many times and delete all these extra posts, but meh.

To answer your question, I will leave almost every player on Soriano's roster untouched, except for a few. Since he does not feature many minor leaguers, I will have to create ratings for them by myself and with the help of a few other people.

Alright, I just finished editing all 120 rosters to include correct players. I ended up having to create 544 players. The total amount of players in my roster now is 3,639, which will have to come down below 3,250 to work in the game, so I still have to get rid of many players. The way I will do this is to clear out a good chunk of the free agents, and also players in single/double A who haven't played much, if any this year. I can't decide what I want to start first: editing created players or cutting the roster size to 3,250. More updates to come.

wats up brothers wat the news on these rosters am i needed to give any info or anything

oh and just so u know i have some updated portraits of reds mior leaguers if wanted gimme ur email address

Yea for the speed I am going to use the speed analyzer. I'd do baserunning but the only way to tell is to watch tapes which I don't have; do you even really notice the difference between good baserunners and bad ones in the game?

Well, I know that speed kills, and I usually try to have as many speedsters as I can on my dynasty teams. Regarding the speed analyzer, I found it to be really good for some players, and pretty bad for others. The more stats the player has, the more accurate it will be. For players that don't get many triples and stolen bases, it messes up the equation pretty bad and you end up with inconsistent results. And yeah, it's pretty hard to come up with a good method of assigning baserunning attribs. I'll pretty much leave those where they are. As for minor leaguers, I'll just give them a general number for AAA, less for AA, and even less for A.

Archived