kgbaseball's 2006 Roster Overhaul

kgbaseball

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whenever I get sick of doing roster work I like to make portraits for all the guys that either don't have one or need an updated picture. I mentioned this before in this thread, but I'll be releasing a large portrait pack when my roster comes out for all the new players and whatnot. So far I've done 369 portraits with many more to go. For some reason I can do portraits all day long but get bored with roster editing pretty quickly. Anyways, most new portaits will be 2xed.

I also decided tonight that I will leave MLB players that are on the DL on the major league roster unless they're out for the year. If that's the case, they'll be moved to AAA. This will save me tons of time editing rotations and lineups if I have to switch players in and out all the time. Hopefully my roster will feature this year's All Star teams to be added soon.

So is their a estimate when this will be done? Do you still think 2007? As long as their good, I can wait!

Does "best roster ever created for MVP Baseball 2005" sound good? ;) Obviously I've got a long way to go, but I'm trying to get them done as soon as possible.

It's not the info I'll need, it's the revision process after I finish them. I like to send out the team files to people who know a lot about their respective teams so they can tell me about anything I might have messed up or forgotten about. I sent my SD files to myk13 and he did a fabulous job with them. Same goes for storcka9 and the Red Sox. When I do the Cards, I'll let you know. :)

Just finished the A's, and now I need some help. If anyone knows a good deal about the A's minor league teams, let me know and I'll send you the team files so you can suggest any changes.

With the completion of the A's, I've now done the A's, Phillies, Red Sox, Padres, and Angels. Up next, possibly the Dodgers. Well, most likely the Dodgers.

Almost done with the Giants; I should finish San Jose tomorrow. I am extremely pleased with how they are going; my roster is going to be off the hook, and you can quote me on that. Anyways, I'll start on....the Blue Jays or Mariners after that. Hang in there, loyal followers!

Archived