kgbaseball's 2006 Roster Overhaul

kgbaseball

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like option one, but make sure that the top prospects in each organization get the spots. Making the Heros and Legends teams in to minor league all-star teams (AAA) is an excellent idea. I would request that you change the names and everything on the Legends and Heros teams to the minor league all-stars though. Great work kg!

Now that I'm done updating all MLB and some AAA players from Soriano's roster, I will now try to cut the roster size down to below 3,250. I have 2 options for roster sizes. Let me know which one you'd prefer. Here's the 2 options:

750 MLB players (30 teams * 25 per team) +

750 AAA players (30 teams * 25 per team) +

750 AA players (30 teams * 25 per team) +

600 A players (30 teams * 20 per team, 10 pos. players, 10 pitchers) +

50 All Star players (25 AL, 25 NL) +

50 Legends/Heroes players (Maybe turn these 2 teams into minor league All Star teams? Let me know if you like/want to help with this) =

2,950. The rest will be dedicated to Free Agents.

750 MLBers +

750 AAAers +

750 AAers +

750 Aers +

50 All Star +

50 Leg/Her =

3,100 +

150 FAs (this will lead to the game creating generic players which the CPU usually signs)

I think I counted right.

What do you guys prefer?

You can also check the very first post to see as well.

Now that I'm done updating all MLB and some AAA players from Soriano's roster, I will now try to cut the roster size down to below 3,250. I have 2 options for roster sizes. Let me know which one you'd prefer. Here's the 2 options:

750 MLB players (30 teams * 25 per team) +

750 AAA players (30 teams * 25 per team) +

750 AA players (30 teams * 25 per team) +

600 A players (30 teams * 20 per team, 10 pos. players, 10 pitchers) +

50 All Star players (25 AL, 25 NL) +

50 Legends/Heroes players (Maybe turn these 2 teams into minor league All Star teams? Let me know if you like/want to help with this) =

2,950. The rest will be dedicated to Free Agents.

750 MLBers +

750 AAAers +

750 AAers +

750 Aers +

50 All Star +

50 Leg/Her =

3,100 +

150 FAs (this will lead to the game creating generic players which the CPU usually signs)

I think I counted right.

What do you guys prefer?

i said no. 2 cause having just one guy in the bench for all the A teams seems pretty crazy, also by choosing option 1 you have less space to create and add top prospects to each org.

Thanks guys. I've decided to do #2. Here's the Angels. I ended up deleting Devin Day, Ryan Leahy, Josh Leblanc, Karl Gelinas, and a couple others I can't remember. I delete players for any number of reasons, from not having a lot of at bats to not having a lot of appearances for a reliever and a high ERA for starters in several starts at the A level. If anyone knows anything about the guys I deleted and feels that they have decent potential, please let me know. I don't want to delete 3-5 star players. I had to move several players up/down a level to have 25 players on each roster. I did this in basically the same way I deleted people; not many at bats? I'll move you down, etc. This may not be the best way to do it, but honestly, I don't know jack about most of these players, so these stats, though early in the season, are all I can go by. Anyways, here's what the Angels look like:

untitled12fn.jpg

Here's the Orioles. The Braves were driving me absolutely nuts, so I skipped them for now. They have way too many people on each roster that I couldn't decide who to get rid of.

Deleted:

P Trevor Caughey, P Russ Petrick, P Beau Hale, P Luis Ramirez, C Brian Bock, OF Pete Maestrales, P Jeff Montani

untitled21la.jpg

Player Count: 3,584

To goal: 334 more! :wtg:

Next up, Boston.

EDIT: I think I'm going to move Raul Chavez to AAA and call up David Newhan; I'm not sure, but I think Newhan would be on the MLB team if he weren't hurt.

great job kg ur doin a fantastic job any news on my beloved reds and if u need giants info my dad aint happy with ultimate rosters so just pm me damn he's a fussy (naughty word) anyways great job bro keep it up maybe one day i will be god like u

Archived